Pets

i have a chihuahua named oscar. hes fat, stupid, and he keeps wanting to get in fights with other dogs taht are twice his size, but once i see him and look athis eyes i forget everything about his imperfection and i see the love in his eyes.

Alias_twin5 said:
feeling_like_a_spy said:
lol ya.. his name's Loppy. he doesn't have lop-ears though.. my sister just named him. o well he's used to hearing his name, so i guess it's ok.. he's brown and he has a white stripe that goes up between his eyes and he has a white spot behind his left ear, and his left leg is white also! yep.. and he's afraid of twirling umbrellas and vaccuum cleaners. lol if anyone's about to get a rabbit.. you should! they're cute!
twirling umbrellas?? :lol: That's so cute! I think I've already said this, but my dog's afraid of firehydrants. Oh, and freelancer26--47 rabbits???? where does she/he keep them all?? :blink:
in the summer she keeps em in her backyard in this huge cage and in the winter she keeps em in her basement

yep if u read page 1 i said i have 3 tabby cats (peaches, frisky and princess) and my dog bichon frise (buffy-buffy the vampire slayer)

Back