Season 2 Phase One Reaction

What did you think of "Phase One" (the post Super Bowl episode)

• 1 - It was Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - It was OK

• 3 - It was Good

• 4 - It was Great!

• 5 - One of the best ever! It was SO good!

• Total voters
:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! This episode was the best. I those twists and turns got me jumping in my seat and the cliffhanger at the end made me fall out of my seat and start to twitch. I am a little more relaxed now but for a minute though I thought I was going to have to go to the emergency room. I can't wait 'til next Sunday. :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Anyone else wondering why Danny was brought up after all this time? I missed the ep. when he died. Did we actually see it or was it a done deal in the pilot? Is there a possibility he comes back "from the dead"?

I've been coming to this board for a while but this is my first post. It was such a great episode. When it was over, it felt like I had watched a 3-hour movie...and even those don't have that many things happening. And finally THE KISS!!! Yessssss!!!
Overall great television.

Oh my God! Well, we Alias fans have been spoiled beyond belief. I also hope that all Super Bowl fans stuck around and caught this episode. I've read all the posts in this forum and I have to agree with all that has been said, except that Will clone suspicions. I'm not so sure I agree with that. Francie being dead OMG, Syd and Vaughn finally KISSING, OMG. Sloan and Sark conspiring, ya I saw that coming. SD-6 being RAIDED, again OMG. Where can JJ Abrams go from here? Anywhere he wants, he's brillant. I adore this show, can't wait for the next episode.....

I voted that it was the BEST ever!!! WOW, what an hour! (y) Thought the new twist in the show was great except for Francie getting killed. :angry: The Syd and Vaughn moment of passion and kisses was just totally awesome!! Finally!!! It was worth the wait!! With all the talk about the changes coming up on Alias, I was afraid it might mess up the show; but I was wrong. It was a masterpiece. Sloane is one evil man! I use to think that somewhere down deep in his soul that he had a soft spot...wrong!

Incredible. The best hour of tv I have ever seen in my life. I think that for the last 5 min of the show I was screaming and crying at the same time. After it was over I spent like 2 minutes staring at the screen with my mouth hanging open.JJ is a genius, I'm not too worried about what will happen because I know he will not let us down.

i really liked it, but the music playing thorugh out was different! i liked how they used to play real songs, but the whole sark and sloane is really good, at least i think, wow!! not to mention the kiss, still recovering!!!lol

OMG!OMG!OMG!
ALIAS IS THE BEST SHOW EVER. I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT ALIAS, WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT WEEK. POOR FRANCIE, WHAT happened to will, wasn't he with Francie when they left the city, Syd told him to take her.?.?

This episode was a slap in the face to every fan who has waited breathlessly for each and every episode since "Truth Be Told." It seemed like a Series Finale & I wish they would leave it at that. The stories were wrapped up WAY too quickly, I HATED seeing Will & Francie kiss, and don't get me started on the rushed Vaughn/Syd kiss. The Alliance is taken down like *snap* that?! Whatever! And Francie the Fem-bot?!?! I'm sure she'll end up being Anna Espinosa.

This episode may have been designed to generate new fans, but it came dangerously close to loosing THIS fan!

Two Thumbs and Two Big Toes WAY DOWN!

ok let me say first THANK YOU CTV!!!!! omg omg omg omg omg!!!! THEY KISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! holy felgercarb!!!!!!! and francie! and sark/sloane! and dixon! AND THEY KISSED!!!!!!!!!!!! omg omg omg!!! i am still like hyper and shaky and it has been like 12 hours!!!!! omg omg omg!!! i couldn't sleep last nite! when they were making the plans at CIA, i was shaking..then all that felgercarb happened and i was shaking even more. (my brother was looking at me like i was insane). then THEY KISSED! and i actually CRIED!!!!!! and then i thought it was over (oh and weiss was hilarious as usual)..and then it went to sark and i started shaking a little again and repeating "omg" under my breath. and then it went to francie and i was shaking even more and saying "omg" to my brother. then it showed the blood and i was shaking so hard and saying "nooo not will" and then at the final part i like literally fell of the couch shaking. and i was like screaming "omg omg omg omg omg". heh heh..you probably all think that i am a psycho now..maybe i am..but come on, ALIAS KICKS ASS and this was theBEST EPISODE EVERRRRRRRR! and don't take it lightly when i say it, becuz usually every episode is the best ever..but wow, i'd like to see JJ top this one!! that man is a GENIUS!!!!! GEEEEEEENNNNNNNIIIIIIUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! and JG and MV and VG andevery actor on that show are AMAZING!!!!!!!! oh man..amazing

JoeysPizzaMan..i totally DISAGREE!!!! it was such an awesome episode. but i do agree that they sorta rushed things..but really it's not like no one is gonna fight back..the show will go on! and i was also thinking that the francie clone may be anna espinosa..lol..

Maybe I'm to attached to the characters, how can you not be? In real life we'll still have "Francie" but in "Alias life" she's gone and so is Sidney's anchor for what's true in good and innocent in people & friendship. I'm heartbroken, and if the writers kill off Will I simply cannot watch any more. Sidney & Von are very cool together,but her buddies are her family.

Alright, I've been a fan of this show since the beginning, however I have reservations about this
whole new direction. While the Sloane out on his own thing is cool (though I dislike him now after
just getting to like him for not killing his wife) I felt they did it way to quickly. Years of planning to
destory SD-6 and they just run in there and start shooting up, no way. Syd telling Dixon in an oil
field in all of 10 seconds, it just doesn't sit right with me.

I hope they'll keep all the characters. And as for francie I totally thought it was anna when they
first showed her talking on the phone.

And as for the kiss, I think thats the quickest way to kill most of that story, I though JJ did much
better with felicity in this regard. JJ Bring back the time travel spell :smiley:

I'll keep watching, but am very weary at the moment.

This was the best epi yet, totally awesome.

BEWARE SPOILERS AHEAD...

All the fights and stunts, and finally, the kiss (woo hoo!), then wham! the surprise ending! (I thought it was Will who was killed, but no, it had to be Francie!)
And all this in one hour!
Now I wish I'd taped it :(
Hope they air it again, soon!

Although I wish Sydney hadn't killed Rutger Hauer; he's a good actor, and can be a good 'baddie'. Now we're left with Sloane as the baddie; hey, maybe his wife's a baddie, too! So much for Sydney's friends; they keep getting killed off. PLEASE PLEASE NEVER KILL OFF VAUGHN!!!

SPOILERS

It was wonderful. I've been watching sicne the beginning, and this episode was chock-a-block full of excellent scenes. The action sequence (when CIA storms CD-6) was astonishingly well directed. Easily the best action sequence from the show. The cast deserves all of it's plaudits, and one must give JJ Abrams credit for the ending. He manages to pull the rug from right under you.

Questions: Will the new "Francie" and Will get together? Is Irina Derevko the mastermind behind everything? Does Jack still have feelings for Irina Derevko. I really hope that the show does better, and that it's around for a while.

Charlie, did you post the Phase one summary yet?
What an episode last night, it was awesome..I was shaking when CIA is about to raid SD6, so many questions to ask??

It was awesome, I was screaming when they kissed!
what's gonna happen now that sloane & the bristows are now enemies big time? Too many surprises in ALias!
I won't be surprise if Irina is actually working for Sloane, now that Francine is dead, it will take a few second for Sydney to figure out that Francine is not really francine she knows! This is a WOW show!

I have one thing to say: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :eek: :woot: :eek: :woot: I had some friends sleep over for it, we absolutely pigged out and got sick :D Ok, first of all, when THEY KISSED :woot: we all screamed and cheered and oohed and ahhed. THEN, at the end, there are no words to describe my shock. I am shaking writing this. We all screamed bloody murder, I think both my eardrums burst :rolleyes: My best friend was bawling, ruined her makeup, and my sis and her sis were crying and screaming and grabbing each other. I just sat there with my mouth open, shaking, not being able to think!!!!!!!!!!! We were nuts! :blink: :blink: I went to call some other ALIAS fans, and I could barely walk cuz I was shaking so hard. We called our other Alias freaks and screamed into the phone so loud you wouldn't believe it :blush: We also drew pics of Sloane and "Bad Francie" and hung them on the dartboard, murdered them!!!!!!!! ;) Double Agent, you really summed it up great!!!!!!! I have so much more to say, I'm gonna write another reply! :smiley:

It starts out as "Victoria's Secret Fall of the Alliance" and then turns into "Eraser" and "James Bond Meets 24" to the twelfth power. I was a little embarassed at the cheesecake attempt to win new male viewers, but I'm a guy and I have to admit Jen is heartbreakingly gorgeous and I loved every second of the red/black tryouts. :blush:

The destruction of the Alliance and Sloane's takeover of all things bad is brilliant. The show is completely rejuvenated. The Francie/Will hook-up was lame but the impersonator ending was a bona fide jaw-dropping shocker that I will never forget. It even beats Nina-is-the-Mole.

This will either go down as the shark-jumping episode or the bravest thing ever attempted in primetime. I'm voting for the latter.

Hey all

am new to this board and I would just like to take the time to tell you all what an awesome board this is, and so organized. COOL. Anyways the episode Phase One was one of the greatest episode that ever aired on the history of television. It was beyond amazing. And the fact that Sydney and Vaughn shared that little smooch was amazing:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :super:

Back