Phase Two?

i don't know if anyone has posted this yet but i was wondering, there was a phase one, will there be a phase two? what would it be?

Well Sloane was the guy who set up and completed the phase one to get all the Ramboldi pieces and all (i'm pretty sure). So if there was a phase two then that would mean that Sloane is evil once again but the question is what would he be after? But his whole quest of evilness before was to get the Ramboldi devices together...and with that done what would he do for a phase two?

I was under the impression that Sloane is currently working on Phase 2 right now. (Possibly even "Phase 3" after the finale.) Because didn't he say that "Phase One is complete... Prepare to commence Phase Two", or something like that, at the end of the Superbowl episode?

Maybe Phase One was getting rid of SD-6. Maybe Phase 2 was assembling the Rambaldi device, or it has something to do with Syd's missing years?

im sure he has a phase two. unless since so many ppl think sloane is still evil, that JJ is turning it around and making him actually NOT evil, but that seems very unlikely to me because sloane is EVIL!!!

lol. it would be cool if episode 15 or 16 was called phase two.

I think there's gonna be a phase two, but maybe it happened during the two years when Syd was missing. Sloane is an evil genius, and I know he's still bad, cuz Lindsey had dirt on him that forced Sloane to have him killed. I think maybe when the CIA aprehended the device they ruined his plan, and now that he has it back, he can continue. But was the device in the box? If so, how did he get it away without Weiss seeing on the satallite?

agentmike9 said:
But was the device in the box? If so, how did he get it away without Weiss seeing on the satallite?
I think the point is that Weiss is about to go bad. After Vaughn left the agency after Syd "died," he probably was approached and didn't see the point in carrying on for the good guys. He probably saw on the satellite that Sloane was stealing the device, and just carried on as usual. Look for him to turn this episode I bet.

if you're still unsure about there being a phase two, visit that link again. abc pretty much confirms that there will be a phase two - we just don't know when it will be completed yet :xmas:

Back