Phasing Vaughn out?

Did anyone else notice in the last episode, The Index, how Vaughn was totally seperated from everyone? I heard that Michael was having trouble interacting with the cast (specifically Jen), and I wonder if it's just starting to appear on the the show now. I mean, why bring back Michael's dad? And Syd is working with some other guy next week. Why not Vaughn?

Is it just me or does it seem like they're phasing Vaughn out of Alias? I hope it's just my neuroses. haha

(By the way, I'm new. Hey everyone)

kristina etc said:
Did anyone else notice in the last episode, The Index, how Vaughn was totally seperated from everyone? I heard that Michael was having trouble interacting with the cast (specifically Jen), and I wonder if it's just starting to appear on the the show now. I mean, why bring back Michael's dad? And Syd is working with some other guy next week. Why not Vaughn? 

Is it just me or does it seem like they're phasing Vaughn out of Alias? I hope it's just my neuroses. haha
(By the way, I'm new. Hey everyone)
[post="1252514"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Hey! Welcome to AA!

I don't think that they're 'phasing him out.' It makes no sense for him to be on this quest, and involving Sydney and the others. Also, there's no proof that Bill Vaughn is alive...Also, if you've read descriptions of next week's episode, you'll know what's going on with the other guy.

And she does work with Vaughn next week...watch the AOL preview :smiley:

MV and JG are fine so that has nothing to do with it. From all accounts they are getting along well. I'm sure this plot was scripted before the season started. I for one am extremely excited for Vartan.

Whew! I was hoping it was just me. Cuz after that last episode, I felt sorta left down and angry. I adore this show (duh, why else would I be here? haha) and what they've been doing this season so far, but I've just been getting kinda worried. I miss Season 2 SV when they'd be shown at home, outside of the office. Oh well.

Thanks for clearing that up!

I heard that Vaughn will be even more centric in upcoming episodes as now he has found his fathers diary and he begins a quest to find out what it means.

GoodVsEvil said:
I heard that Vaughn will be even more centric in upcoming episodes as now he has found his fathers diary and he begins a quest to find out what it means.
[post="1253310"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That's exactly what I heard. That Vaughn is going to be playing a more central role in upcoming episodes and not just be known as Syd's boy toy (which isn't necessarily a bad thing :P ). But I'm really happy for him. It's about time he gets a storyline that branches out from his relationships. :smiley:

Back