Phobias

ok, before i said i was afraid of ants and bugs...but i'm not REALLY afraid afraid...i just dislike them. but i have a REAL phobia...

now, don't laugh...

but i'm afraid of splinters! i don't touch any piece of wood that could in any way shape or form give me a splinter. the only wood i touch are like wood floors and tables that are all polished and stuff. i don't touch gates on wood fences, or even some props in a skit that i'm in that are made of wood!!

we should make a phobia support group! well, i suppose this is one :lol:

Andy said:
SecretAgentMan said:
Andy said:
OasisSparrow said:
Ithyphallophobia- Fear of seeing, thinking about or having an erect penis.
What the heck :blink: :blink: ???!!!

.... :rotflmao:
I have that fear....when I'm in the middle of class :lol:
LOL :lol:
As I was reading these posts, these two smilies poped into my head:
1) :lightsabre:
2) And this one but upsode down :jawdrop:

Curse my filthy, dirty mind ^_^

~~Spongy!

OasisSparrow said:
Automatonophobia- Fear of ventriloquist's dummies, animatronic creatures, wax statues - anything that falsly represents a sentient being.
Well, I sort of have this fear of mannequins in museums. I'm always afraid they'll be a real person and turn around and attack me or something. The ones in the mall and stuff are fine though, because those don't look real.

and leeches.

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
Andy said:
SecretAgentMan said:
Andy said:
OasisSparrow said:
Ithyphallophobia- Fear of seeing, thinking about or having an erect penis.
What the heck :blink: :blink: ???!!!

.... :rotflmao:
I have that fear....when I'm in the middle of class :lol:
LOL :lol:
As I was reading these posts, these two smilies poped into my head:
1) :lightsabre:
2) And this one but upsode down :jawdrop:

Curse my filthy, dirty mind ^_^

~~Spongy!
Lol :rotflmao:

I'm horribly afraid of needles/injections for some reason. Whenever I'm at the doctor and need to get a shot or something, I freak out. I don't usually show it though, since I'd rather not look like a chicken... but I'm screaming inside. -_-

And escalators. I fell down on them so many times when I was little. I just have a fear of them now. Especially ones going down. I don't have a fear of heights, but when I'm standing at the top of an escalator.. meh.

I also hate cockroaches.

Oh, and I'm scared to death of getting raped >.>;

Forgot to say what I'm afraid of!
Spiders (especially those big scary Australian ones!)
Cockroaches
and.... crazy as it sounds...... TRUCKS!

Dita said:
Pretty atypical, I guess. I'm terrified of heights and enclosed spaces...
same here Dita! High five! Lol...Yeah, have you ever seen that one episode of The OC where Seth gets locked in the pool house with Ryan? And he says he gets claustophobic in there? Yeah, that'd be me too. I don't even like riding in elevators cuz it makes me nervous. especially if we're going more than a few floors on the elevator, i'm VERY nervous. and heights... *shudder* all i have to do is see a person bungee jumping or whatever on tv, and i get all nervous and stuff. but, weirdly enough, i can ride Supreme Scream at Knott's which is 100ft in the air...i think its cuz i forced myself to, to try to overcome my fear.

VaughnFan13 said:
Dita said:
Pretty atypical, I guess.  I'm terrified of heights and enclosed spaces...
same here Dita! High five! Lol...Yeah, have you ever seen that one episode of The OC where Seth gets locked in the pool house with Ryan? And he says he gets claustophobic in there? Yeah, that'd be me too. I don't even like riding in elevators cuz it makes me nervous. especially if we're going more than a few floors on the elevator, i'm VERY nervous. and heights... *shudder* all i have to do is see a person bungee jumping or whatever on tv, and i get all nervous and stuff. but, weirdly enough, i can ride Supreme Scream at Knott's which is 100ft in the air...i think its cuz i forced myself to, to try to overcome my fear.
Yay!! We should have our own club. ;) I surely have seen that O.C. and elevators make me nerovus too... :thinking:

Oh... And, as Amy menioned them, I forgot snakes. Snakes are scary too. And serial killers (she says, from out of nowhere).

Dita said:
VaughnFan13 said:
Dita said:
Pretty atypical, I guess.  I'm terrified of heights and enclosed spaces...
Yay!! We should have our own club. ;) I surely have seen that O.C. and elevators make me nerovus too... :thinking:

Oh... And, as Amy menioned them, I forgot snakes. Snakes are scary too. And serial killers (she says, from out of nowhere).
Lol, yes, our own club! Yay! Now, what shall we name it? :lol: And serial killers...lol, I think most people would be frightened of them.

But, I forgot to add bugs to my list of sorta phobias. :hmm:

Acrophobic (I think) - afraid of heights.

And I absolutely hate cockroaches :o_O: I can't even kill one. I scream and run in the opposite direction like the girl I am :lol:

Back