Phobias

MVhunny said:
xenaphobic...well not really, but i just dont like being in huge crowds with weird people :D
me too! i get intimidated easily :P i just feel like they could stare me to death with their eyes :lol: maybe it's just shyness

also i'm afraid of anything that crawls (insects, worms, etc.) and anyone who has a weird laugh. i dunno, it freaks me out. i'm also afraid of heights, holes <~ :blink: falling, flying (after the recent 911), drowning, and suffocating.

My friend's afraid of clowns, or anything that's not real but appears lifelike (like the puppets I use where I volunteer). I watched Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban with her Wednesday night, and the scariest part for her was the jack-in-the-box. :thinking:

hights and spiders.. and oddly stages i mean when im performing on a stage im fine.. but when i look at a stage i freak out...

im insane arnt i? someone call the funny farm

lots of stuff but mostly bees, wasps and other asorted stinging insects

people in costumes like mascot type costumes - like you know at disney world when they have people walking around in the micky mouse or pluto costume? yeah they freak they hell outta me. I litterally have the biggest anxiety attack if they are anywhere near me. and yes i am older than 4 but ive been afraid of them since i was little and i hate them to this day...

All the flying objects...except those made by humans like planes..... :D ......like bugs and stuffs....i just think they have an advantage over me as they can fly.... ^_^

i use to hate elevators i felt in closed and unsafe i would aways take the stiars but now im over that, but my worst phobia was ticks idk y theres no reason to be afiurd of them but everytime i had one on me i would panic and start crying-lol i owuldnt go through ne tall grass areas or ne tihng but now ive been trying to get over it so will see if im still afraid of them the next time i get one on me...

what exactly defines a phobia?

because you can be scared of something without it being a phobia, can't you?

i'm scared of getting a splinter, for example...but i don't think it's a phobia...or is it? :blink: :thinking:

Back