Phobias

omg. I've never stabbed myself... yet.

Ugh, my physics teacher was telling us this story today about someone who was playing tug a war and they wrapped the rope around their wrist and it squeezed their hand off. :eekhair: Now I have a fear of tug a war.

I broke my arm playing battle ball. But in all fairness someone pushed me down! :P

Hair...other people's hair. Always makes me think somebody got killed.

Hair? Hmm, thats one thing I dont have a problem with. For some reason it freaks everyone out but me ^_^ My friend broke my finger while we were playing basketball. She jammed the ball into it. Rather painful... but the nurse just said it was jammed so I didnt even know for a few days. :rolleyes:

Mmmmmmm hmmmmmm.

Wigs, I like wigs.

Who doesn't? I once had the coolest black haired wig with red high lights just at the lower layers! It looked so cool. then I woke up and realized it wasn't in fact halloween, and that it wasn't in fact a wig.

but I had another one just like it for another halloween. And it was fun.

Then I went home and showed my dad my wig, and he thought it was real and was mad. But it was just the wig, haha!

And that is why I like wigs.

Wow! I can never get them on right, so they never look real. I had a black one with a white streak for halloween, it was so cool! But I have really long hair and a lot of it, so its hard...

Ah I hate it when its dark and scary. I like being by myself at home but when its dark and I hafta turn the lights off... *screams* but my cats are always there, so thats comforting :smiley:

Back