Drama Phone Booth (2002)

Oh, Phone Booth...
This movie is dead gorgeous!!!!
It's about 85 minutes so you don't get bored watching some dude in a booth.
And also, the thing is that it's not just any dude, it is freaking Colin Farrell!!!! Who, you know, totally rocks his role in the movie.
And also you got Kiefer Sutherland , Katie Holmes and Forest Withaker(I think it was him).
Colin's expressions and reactions are wonderful
You should definitely see it!

I saw this film at the movies. It was a short lived genre (films being completely filmed in 1 small location). This was different though. It worked! It built be substancial suspence just from a phone booth, and the kept me entertained the whole time. I'd recommend it for something different.

I saw this movie a long time ago but still remember it because it was actually pretty good and like OP said, there was funny moments too which always goes well with action. I wonder if they came up with that movie because budget was tight and couldn't afford more than 1 setting :P

I've seen it and I duno, it wasn't that good, it wasn't that bad. I think the fact it stayed in just a Phone Booth kind of made it a bit boring for me.

i watched the movie sometime back and really liked it. It has a different plot all together and movies like such are made very rare...

The killer had a sniper trained on the guy in the phone booth. if he got out, the sniper would kill him

I don't think your talking about the movie lol