Photo I took a while ago

[Rasta]

Cadet
Was a nice day for once where I live :omg:
Yea its quite rare, so i took it with my phone, its 3.2mega pixels, but quality wasnt the best, I kinda edited it to make it better, but im not too happy with the outcome. Anyone good at 'photo-manipulation' or whatever you call it?

Original:
sunset_original.jpg

Edited:
sunset.jpg

I got rid of quite alot of the nasty stuff, but there is still a reflection in the right top that I couldnt get rid of, and also the black-redish place in the left middle looks quite bad. Any ideas how I can get rid of either, I quite like this photo and would like it perfect 👅

Yea the phone is samsung, but there some problem with the screen, it keeps freezing, and eventually it just doesnt work anymore... I got mine fixed and 1 day later it was bolloxed again :(
Im kinda looking for a new phone with a decent camera, but i cant find anything over 2mpixels tbh

I know this post is old, but man thats some nice work.
got any recent ones?
Also try to fake it up a bit, blend some c4d in the middle, like its a island of soem sort.
Metal Island.

Way to fix the reflection:

Duplicate the image, flip it horizontally, erase the bottom of the photo, then play with layer modes and opacity (in Photoshop) and blend.

I'm not a photo manipulator but I wanna give it a go.

Back