• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will get one soon

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A

AliasALIAS

Does anyone here like photography?

I like photography, but not seriously. I don't practice my photographic skills, but I am my school's yearbook photographer.

I have a Kodak DX4900. I wanna get a Canon Powershot S60 or a Canon Powershot Pro 1 for more manual features, but it's not in my budget. I've been pushing my yearbook advisor to get me a new camera, and he said he'd try to get the school to buy a new one, but that was months ago.

Feel free to give tips, talk about your favorite camera, or whatever, anything about photography.

And err, I'm wondering if this should go under the Technology forum. :thinking:

I love photography!!!
I have a digital camera, and a 35 millameter, i love the black and white photos i take with the 35er... i'm taking my digital to camp with me (i leave saturday) so i can take lots of pics!!

Yup, I have one and I love it. It was free with the bedroom furniture set my fiance and I purchased from American. It's a Minolta DiMage 2.0. Not the best but it works well enough for me.

The only thing I ever take pictures of is my dog :lol: Oh, and wedding stuff so I can email the pics to my sister in CT.

I'm out of money right now but I'll buy one as soon as I have money.. I've been wanting one for a long time..

Quiet Disaster said:
I have a Sony Cybershot.

I want the tiniest digital camera that's out right now... whatever it's called. :lol:
i also have the cybershot - the W1 - just got it for my bday and i LOVE IT!!!!! :smiley:

wish i could get more into photogrpahy - i simply adore lookin at other peoples pics. :smiley: but i feel i dont have the "eye" for it. -_-

I got my digital camera 2 months ago. It's a Olympus C-460 Zoom. ^_^
I love talking pictures, I'll even make a part for my pics on my website :P
I'm also studying photography at uni. :D

jems said:
i also have the cybershot - the W1 - just got it for my bday and i LOVE IT!!!!! :smiley:
That's the camera you got? Awesome! That was also once of my choices, only thing is it doesn't use CompactFlash, so I didn't want my 256mb card to go to waste :lol: It's so small for a high-quality camera, yet the LCD is big.

iheartalias @ Jul 26 2004 said:
i want the Canon Digital Rebel soooooooooooooooooo badly!!
One of my friends was lucky enough to get one for free. He was sick a while ago, so the Make a Wish Foundation was going to give him some free stuff. Even though he's not as sick now, he still got to have some new things.

AliasALIAS said:
One of my friends was lucky enough to get one for free. He was sick a while ago, so the Make a Wish Foundation was going to give him some free stuff. Even though he's not as sick now, he still got to have some new things.
luuuuucky! well, kinda...you know what i mean ^_^

Quiet Disaster said:
I have a Sony Cybershot.

I want the tiniest digital camera that's out right now... whatever it's called. :lol:
That's what I want! But damned staples doesn't have it in their inventory...and I want to get rid of my gift card there...people who give giftcards to staples to you are very strange!

But basically I'm getting a digital camera for myself before I go on my trip. :] We have like regular cameras...and what I believe is a 35mm...(but I don't use that...my aunt does)

Back