Photoshop tryout installing problem

Sabella

Cadet
I downloaded the tryout of the new CS2 photoshop because it looks amazing and then when I came to install it, you get two options to install it fully but you need a user name and serial number and the other option is the free 30 day tryout. I've tried to select the tryout option but it won't accept it and tells me to go back and put the proper username and serial number in but they don't give me a serial number or username, so how am I suppose to make it work? I've looked around the site, to answer my question but couldn't find anything! I was hoping that maybe someone else had encountered this problem and figured it out! :help:

Sabella said:
I downloaded the tryout of the new CS2 photoshop because it looks amazing and then when I came to install it, you get two options to install it fully but you need a user name and serial number and the other option is the free 30 day tryout. I've tried to select the tryout option but it won't accept it and tells me to go back and put the proper username and serial number in but they don't give me a serial number or username, so how am I suppose to make it work? I've looked around the site, to answer my question but couldn't find anything! I was hoping that maybe someone else had encountered this problem and figured it out! :help:
[post="1360823"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I have encountered the exact same problem! Sadly, I have no idea what to do. :(

Are you downloading from Adobe? Try download.com.

I know with my friend's computer, he tried downloading it twice, and it wouldn't let him the second time no matter where he downloaded around because the free trial was over.

Back