Pick A Subject - Any Subject

Yup, during southern and northern migration periods their racket can rival the heaviest traffic on the streets. On quiet weekends it gets exceptionally loud.

There can never be a total Utopia or Dystopia.
This is because nature is not black or white.
Many people forget that human beings are animals.
We have animalistic urges and we are social animals so those urges get magnified by populace.

I was once told that any change is initiated by one.
Advised to lead by example.
The only person you can truly change is yourself.
We create the worlds in which we live.
Either by action or toleration.

Many people get 'locked' into their ways and either see no need to change or refuse to change for fear of the unknown.
One extreme example of this is people who feel trapped in abusive relationships.

This is why parenting is so important.
It is a perpetuating chain of experiences passed along from parents to children.
The values are a tradition.
Most of us think a tradition is only a good thing but traditions are as unique as the people that keep them going.
If you are raised to be warlike, you will like war and raise your own children to be warlike unless the chain of tradition is broken.
As a parent, only you can break the chains of tradition for your children. As a reasonable person, only you can break a tradition once learned.

I grew up with parents that were very bigoted.
For awhile, I was also bigoted.
I had trouble understanding why I was bigoted so I changed, broke that chain.
I then raised my children in a home that was not bigoted.
My children are not bigoted, they are raising their children in homes without bigotry.
The chain was broken by me, the tradition was stopped.

Children are also raised by their social groups.
Absent parenting allows social groups to set their own traditions into the minds of the people in them.
If your children trust you, you can stop destructive traditions inspired by your children's social groups.
The problem is, a lot of parents do not actively parent their children.
Thus, traditions are diverse creating a very wide range of unique personalities which creates turmoil.

Peace is not a universal concept shared by all.
What some people consider peace, others find stifling.
The only peace anyone can ever hope to find is inner peace.
Once inner peace is found, the world around you changes because you perceive it differently.

If you form a society based on people that have their own inner peace, peace spreads.
That is what religions try to do.
What is wrong with religions that causes them not to have peace is they try to change the social groups outside their religion.
They force their idea of peace on others.
They demand a price for that peace.
Forced demands cause conflict, conflict causes stress.

I truly believe that peace on Earth has to start within and that is the only chain than you can break.
Once you find your inner peace, lead by example.

Bias
noun: bias; plural noun: biases
prejudice in favor of or against one thing, person, or group compared with another, usually in a way considered to be unfair.
verb: bias; 3rd person present: biases; past tense: biased; past participle: biased; gerund or present participle: biasing
cause to feel or show inclination or prejudice for or against someone or something.

Hypocrisy
noun: hypocrisy; plural noun: hypocrisies
the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.
synonyms:
dissimulation, false virtue, cant, posturing, affectation, speciousness, empty talk, insincerity, falseness, deceit, dishonesty, mendacity, pretense, duplicity

A person or group can be biased without showing hypocrisy.
They do not go hand-in-hand but biases can cause hypocrisy.

All societies are based on agreements of something within the elements that make up the society. Since one single society does not exist, bias is unavoidable.
Since societies can form within societies, inter-biases occur.
Since all societies are made up of individuals, personal biases occur. Those individual biases are often labeled as anti-social so to hide their antisocial biases, hypocrisy rises.
Being socially minded creatures, social hypocrisies create even more inter-social groups that causes even more social biases.

It is the bias of the society that creates stability in that society. It is the abandonment of bias that leads to change.

Scientific theory is the act of abandoning scientific bias which leads to new discoveries.

Maintaining strict status quo is the goal of a society. It would stagnate the society if status quo were to remain unchallenged. We need to be unbiased to continue to grow as a people. We also need stability as a society, therefore we also need biases.

Relatively recently (last 50 years or so) in the United States people were praised for
"Thinking out of the box". It has lead to a personal expression of individuality. It has also lead to a deterioration of socially structured values.

Peoples inability to read body language. It has to be a genetic flaw. :D
I need answers
Folks "could" learn to read body language, but their heads are buried in their palm computers to pay attention. Another fact is folks are too into themselves, I'm no angel, but everyone has an agenda, has to be right, Hell the selfie is the biggest self indulgence silliness I have ever seen. Gotta get ever damn thing on film or e-film or what ever the hell its called today. Then there is this tribal junk? Sorry I'm celtic-italian, we never had tribes, LOL!......

I've stood quietly in a group of 3, while one talked on & on, and the third showed the obvious and correct signs of "I don't want to listen to you any longer". Eyes averted, shoulders slowly turned to face a different direction, fingers tapping. I read it.
But the talker couldn't or wouldn't.
A.d.d. me thinks....;)

What is a God?
Some people might define it as a "Higher Power" in their lives.
Someone or something that helps them make the right decisions for their benefit.
Someone or something that affects the chaotic elements to their favor.

What most people fail to understand is the Gods we believe in are manifestations of our own minds and how we accept or reject the reality in which we live.
People place responsibility of their Gods to chaotic natural occurrences.
"God created a sunny day for me, because I needed it."
"Someone I love died because God called him."

People exist in the moment of now.
We gather in stimuli and react to that stimuli.
We assign a overseer to our minds to give our lives meaning as we remember past moments.
We attribute special powers to that overseer to try to cope with harsh cold reality.
Our minds create our own image of God.

Religion attempts to justify that image by unifying the conditions we experience.
They tell you what you are feeling and how it should be felt.
They attempt to turn your unique higher power into a common entity.
This gives the religion power over you.
You surrender to ... "God".

What is really happening is that your mind exists in the moment of now.
You absorb the world around you and remember the parts you place value on.
Your memory then adjusts the reference to accommodate your joys and fears.
Your 'higher power' is you, always is and always will be you.

The function of life is to keep living.
There is no divine purpose beyond that.
If you stop living, you die.
Everything you ever experienced in life is something that only you experienced.
We are unique.
We can't feel others feelings.
We try to empathize with others but we can never actually feel what another feels.
This is because we all exist within the confines of our own awareness.

Have you ever tried to make someone else love you as much as you love them?
Did it work?
Chances are, it was not the exact same feelings of love but, even if it were exactly the same,
how could you know?
Did they also skin their knee when they were 7 years old and stop trying to wrestle their neighbor?
Did they learn the exact same things you did which makes you who you are now, in the moment?
Do they know the exact same God that you know?

That God, is you.
It guides only you.
It is you that takes notice of that sunny day and places value on it.
It is you that needs comfort when a friend dies.
Its you that decides to treat people with respect.
Well, it is for me at least.

Most religions state that God is ever lasting. The first and the last.
Religions speak of eternity. Eternity is a relative term.
Religions speak of love and free will.
A sense of good and evil, punishments and rewards.

If man has free will, why is there a punishment for disbelief and a reward for belief?
The Universe is the first and the last. At 14 billion years plus in age, it can be considered to be an eternity when compared to man's lifespan of less than 100 years.
Every person on this planet is able to feel love or hate.
They are emotional states, feelings derived from our own understanding of the world around us.
All unique in their individual complexities.
Which only we feel, within.

Religions are a method to control other people.
They give few power over many.
I choose to decide my own life, make my own mistakes and learn from the results.
I am the person I am because of my victories and defeats.
I like who I am.
I don't need anyone to tell me to like myself or others, it is and always has been my choice.
I also understand that yours is your choice and just as valid as mine.

I won't tell you how to believe.
Please don't try to tell me how I should believe.

Jurassic World ~ "To a canary as cat is a monster"

We all have our own definitions of good and decent.
Most people consider themselves good and decent.

Problem is, we all don't have the exact same values in life.
We might share common values but the specific parameters of those values differ because we are all individual unique personalities created by the unique experiences to which we have been exposed.
Our "Life Lessons" or Wisdom is unique to only us.

The best anyone can hope for is to be good and decent as we each define it.
Then hope that our definition aligns with others.
This would create harmony and alignment.

It may be hard to accept but not all people want harmony and alignment.
Some may not even understand the significance.
Some have never experienced harmony and alignment and their worlds
might exist in a state of anger and depair.

For every value one person has, there is likely another person with the exact opposite.
Plus, every possible shade.

In this day and age of instant gratification and world-wide communication we are exposed to many negative things.
Our media displays negative because negative sells.
It is common for people to get locked into a negative mindset when they are constantly being bombarded with negative stimuli. The mind sways towards the negative, so it finds negative things. It starts to think negative.

If you remove the negative and start looking for the positive, you can find positive things all around you.
Things that have been there all along but you didn't notice them because you were in a negative mindset.
Once you being to see and think positive, others don't seem as bad.
You can see the good and decent in others.

I stopped watching TV, I still watch shows and movies but I am no longer bombarded with negative news.
It helped me turn my negative mindset positive.
If I do happen to be in a room where the TV is running, when I see it, I automatically see the negativity and I am no longer interested.
It also happens in person.
If I am with someone, I exist with that person in the now.
If they are negative, I turn and walk away.
I choose my exposure.

Belief is not always a bad thing.
Neither is having faith in your beliefs.

Beliefs can however, cause you to have faith in a delusion.
Its a case of believing something to be true and having faith that it is true without finding out if it is true or not.

When reality aligns with belief, faith has validity.
Reality is reality whether anyone believes it or not.
It remains reality even when the delusions of belief create a false sense of faith.

Many times, as we walk the path of life, delusional belief creates faith to reinforce the delusion.
Like depression, it is self-perpetuating and full of illusion and misappropriated reinforcement.

Consider this:
You believe your car will start in the morning when you try to leave for work.
You have faith that it will start when you turn the key.
Most of the time, it does start.
This is because reality aligns with your belief and faith.
When it does not start, you call it broken.
This is because the conditions of reality did not align with your faith in the belief that it will start when you turn the key.
If you possessed no belief or faith in your car starting, you would turn the key with no expectations if you turned the key at all.
If you know your car won't start, do you go out every morning as if it will start and try to start it?
After the car is fixed, for the first few mornings you are hesitant if it will start.
After it does start again a few times, your belief and faith is reestablished.

When we set personal goals we are setting a belief in an outcome that is not certain.
We work towards those goals in faith that we will accomplish them.
When we do, we mark those as valid beliefs but if we don't accomplish our goals we mark those as unattainable and we eventually lose belief and faith to make them happen.

Religion is the act of believing in similar beliefs and faiths of others. The strength of religion is that other's faith inspires and reinforces your own faith.
This is the same delusional unity that happens with depressive considerations.
The delusions are reinforced by other people's faith in a belief.

In a religious mindset
The car with no starter is repeatedly attempted to start by all the members of the group on the belief that their faith will start the car, even tho in reality, there is no starter present. No matter how much faith or belief is shared, that car will not start.
When a reality mindset is gained
There is a loss of belief and faith which causes you to no longer attempt to start that car.
You realize that belief and faith are not defining aspects of reality.

Calculate your own Biorhythm
Biorhythm Calculator

Right now...

636496520810830000_graf.jpg

indicates my physical and emotional well-being is on the rise.
My intellect and awareness is dropping.
For the last few days I have been having poor health and that has been having a negative effect on my emotional state.
Today, I noticed I feel a bit better.

Next month...

636496520959654000_graf.jpg

I can expect a running low for about a week in mid January.

My peak high looks to be around 4/20/2066 (if I am still alive).

636496521172282000_graf.jpg

My peak low should happen around 5/20/2031

636496521515482000_graf.jpg

A physical connection is just that...connected physically.
There are only so many ways two people can be connected physically.
Many of them cannot be done in the course of a day.
Thus, the physical connection must be broken to do things.
As proof, imagine waking up and holding someone's hand all day never letting go, even once.
Connection is not the same as compatibility.

Physical compatibility is more than touch. It involves all physical senses and the compatibility they have with your own desires.

Likewise, an emotional connection is not really a connection. Empathy gives us what we call a connection but in reality we can never truly feel what another person feels. We imagine what they feel from the physical signals they give us. We can, however, get it wrong.
Emotional compatibility is when we share empathy with each other that fits our emotional desires.

There are other compatibilities that we share besides emotional and physical that make up our impression of compatibility with others.
Spiritual
Intellectual
Professional

To name a few.

Human beings are complex creatures.
We tend to make things more complex than they need to be.
When we are compatible with another, we try to label it and put a sticker on it so we can understand what it is we are feeling. When that happens and we are wrong, we tend to focus on one certain aspect as desirable and get hurt when it doesn't work out the way we planned.

Only you know what is desirable to you.
Look for someone that is desirable and see if you are desirable to them too.
Nobody is going to fit your list precisely and you will not fit anyone else's list precisely.
The best you can hope for is a majority match.
There will always be something that doesn't sync. Its up to you and that person to decide if those compatible things are more important than the out-of-sync things.

I thought of that after I posted, electric cars...what a let down. Lol.
That's interesting! Birdsong is getting louder.
Speaking of electic cars, Wayne Carini, of Chasing classic cars, was auctioning a expensive Ferrari hybrid, and it was high dollar, it was supposed to roll across the stage to be bidded on, and the dang batteries went dead and locked it up, it still made millions,{warrenty} but if its gas powered it should always run, even if its worn out....Poor Wayne, lol

I have always looked at time as a construct simply a man made system of measurement.

I did until I started thinking about duration.
Everything that exists, exists within a duration.
Even its beginning happens in duration.
The spin of a "z" or "w" boson is motion.
432Hz, the resonating frequency of the Universe is also motion.
To stop time, the Universe must become static, frozen.
The spin of a boson, the frequency of the Universe would being to move again. The duration of time starts as soon as the spin begins to move from static, the frequency occilation begins to move from static. Humans have no set name to describe this initiation of movement because we don't exist in that relativity plane of reference. I call it a duriton (baseline state change duration).

Time, to humans, is our ability to use memory to initiate a 'flow' of time in the individual static states of reality in the present.
Just like a motion picture editor, we use our memory to forecast the next moment of change.
I wonder if there is a study to figure out at what rate of change humans begin to notice it? Would we notice change at a billion frames per second? A Trillion fps?

QUOTE:
The speed of light in a vacuum is 186,282 miles per second (299,792 kilometers per second)

If science exceeded light in shutter speed would each individual frame be blank? Would it be a static image? Could we detect and define a duriton? Slow a boson and watch as it stops spinning?

Would the duriton be made of component parts? At that level of detection, would we see the baseline of energy? The Enron?
Energy is movement, movement has duration. It is a state that is not frozen, energy and movement create heat.

If something has absolute zero it has no movement and no energy and no heat. As far as reality is concerned, it does not exist.
You could not detect it because there would be nothing eminating or reflecting from it. It would be a void.

Space is full of ... stuff.
Both matter and energy.
It seems empty to humans because we exist in a different relativity.

The Universe is so vast that there are likely parts of it where our current understanding of reality does not apply.

Relatively speaking, space between particles is just as vast and just as populated with forces and energies. People don't notice because we have no reference to those levels of relativity. We don't exist in the microscpic or macroscopic reference. We live in the scopic.

Slow motion is fast shutter speed.
a high speed camera can have a shutter speed as fast as 1/8000th of a second.
That is far, far below 1/1,000,000,000,000 of a second.

A new record for the fastest ever data rate for digital information has been set by UCL researchers in the Optical Networks Group. They achieved a rate of 1.125 Tb/s as part of research on the capacity limits of optical transmission systems, designed to address the growing demand for fast data rates.
SOURCE ~ Record for fastest data rate set
1,099,511,627,776 bytes
So far, this is our scientific maximum for optical detection.
I suspect duration is much, much faster than we can detect (the space between moments).

Back