Season 5 Pics from upcoming ep

Leslie

Super Fantastisch
This is SOCOOL. Look at the attached!

Comments:

Pic 1 - *dies* This girl can look good in anything! Guh. So sexy. I love that color on her.

Pics 2 to 4 - Don't kill me :blush:, but I think these are so romantic, in a Marshall-y way. :love: He's in the field! And he's saving her! I just adore it. :D

all pics from alias-media

This ep looks cool. Syd looks really hot in that yellow dress. And for a tech geek, marshall's arms are pretty big!

Not that I wanna say anything, and I haven't read the episodes-descriptions:

But that looks totally as if Syd was buried alive and Marshall digged her out!

OMG, the next episodes will be so awesome!!

:blink: :confused: The pic with Marshall doing CPR is that a shot wound to the head on syd?????? :blink: :confused: Let's hope it's not real! Come to think of it I doubt it is or why would Marshall be doing CPR? :blink:

Let's hope that that's not a shot wound on syd's head. But since i'm looking at it... it looks morelike a little cut... i hope. I am way excited for this ep! Anything with marshall is way dang funny! :woot:

I am guessing she was bludgeoned before put in that casket... She wouldn't have gone in there quietly. ;)

haha yeah true, and i guess he's doing CPR on her cuz she was buried alive and breathing is kinda hard to do when you're inside a casket ;) awww i hope she's ok! :eek:

kromrell said:
I have heard this episode will air on 30th instead of "Nightengale"
[post="1272071"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yeah, ABC changed the order AGAIN! :confused:

but this episode looks scary! it's my worst fear! being buried alive!! :hide:

Wow, what a bad wig!! Honestly, the wigs have not been as believable this season. But, she sure looks like Nadia in that photo.

Thanks for sharing! Can't wait for next week.

i just saw a preview and she is you hear syd say "they dragged me to a cemetary, . . knocked me out . . "

and then you see her biting at the rope thats around her wrists (when she's in the coffin)

Back