Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
...I was bored today, and was looking at this one forum, and they had a picture thread so everyone could see what the other members looked like, so i thought we could start one here...oh, just to let you know, you can't upload any non-alias pics here, so just post a link...

weve tried this once already.. if anyone wants to see mine u can go to the old thread. one prob could be that u cant upload in the member lounge. and that it gets way off topic. i loved the old thread but i cant upload it . sry!

OMG I would never do this! Not that I don't trust you all! Ia m so ugly! Have a big nose, braces, tall, and my hair is thin!

I'll post one as soon as I figure out what pic I want to use and fix my scanner. *looks at scanner. Thinks 'your'e possessed'*

Lol. That's pretty funny. But how do you know the person's not lying? Like, someone could put up a picture of a model that she found in a magazine or his best friend that all the girls think is sooo hot. Get me?
kylo4

kylo4 said:
Lol. That's pretty funny. But how do you know the person's not lying? Like, someone could put up a picture of a model that she found in a magazine or his best friend that all the girls think is sooo hot. Get me?
kylo4
OH maybe I'll do that. Yes I'm a 21 year old and very beautiful. Got That! (Just JOKING)

Ya, i started this thread before, but everyone was too afraid then, i think xoxilovevaughnxox and i were the only ones to post our pics, mine is still in my sig.

hey i think i may post my pic!! im just afraid of what others will say! i actually have a good one of me that i sent to my brother and he put it up on his site and all this guys imed him telling him that i was hot and ect!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back