Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK ... guys ... this is me ...

11453219.jpg

hmm, i would do this but one, that kinda freaks me out knowing that ppl other than all of you that are my friends on here that i trust could be looking at it and two you guys prob wouldn't wanna see my pic. every pic i ever take, sumthin goes wrong. i sneeze, i blink, etc etc. lol.

LMAO!! brittany that happens to me to!!! right before the pic, i wanna fix my hair and the picture show me touching my head!!! haha

gogo--- and this whole time i thought you looked like Jennifer Garner in a blue rubber suit! :lol: i tend to think everyone looks like their avatars which is very freaky since their are guys here w/ JG on the av when i know that you aren't jg or for that matter any of the girls here are jg!! heheeh nice pic tho ^_^

Brittany, I'm sure you have a nice picture. ^_^

And just wondering, just anybody here wanna see a pic of me? I might/might not put the link up.

Agh, ur too nice but you really have no idea! lol. I have this one picture from school of me that I thought would be perfect, my friends and i were determined to get through the day and the pic without screwing up....it was summertime and ya know how you get those sudden showers in summer? well, i don't think i have to explain any more than that!
Brian,
i've already seen ur pic once in the nascar ones but put it up!! :D

nance said:
LMAO!! brittany that happens to me to!!! right before the pic, i wanna fix my hair and the picture show me touching my head!!! haha

gogo--- and this whole time i thought you looked like Jennifer Garner in a blue rubber suit! :lol: i tend to think everyone looks like their avatars which is very freaky since their are guys here w/ JG on the av when i know that you aren't jg or for that matter any of the girls here are jg!! heheeh nice pic tho ^_^
yeah ... I feel that for the next Halloween party I will have to dress like that ... :lol:

hey those of you that cant get the pic to work..what i did was copy the site that it is from or where you have it and copy and paste it in the reply but you have to get the IMG and copy it in there!! i hope that helps!! :D

well....i guess if you want the slightest idea of what i look like....go to impressionsdance.com
that's me in the far left upper corner about a year ago. It's so blurry i know...but if i can figure out how to post another i will!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back