Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
btvaughn said:
Very nice...alias hombre....if i could actually see you! j/k i'm getting around to posting mine too!
alias gay~mind if I send it to you too? lol
No problem ... I will be happy to help you too ...

Here's me...just got it up!
Me!

I'm the one on the right, i took it with my friend last saturday at the mall, so its really recent...i look kind of different with my glasses on tho

VaughnFan13 said:
Me!

I'm the one on the right, i took it with my friend last saturday at the mall, so its really recent...i look kind of different with my glasses on tho
Nice pic ... beautiful fan!

Everybody looks different with glasses on, so don't worry about that! ;)

Alias_Gay said:
VaughnFan13 said:
Me!

Nice pic ... beautiful fan!

Everybody looks different with glasses on, so don't worry about that! ;)
thanks!

is it just me, or does poncho look really tall?

then again, when I'm not wearing my shoes everyone seems tall. :lol:

but nice picture, I can really tell what you look like! :D

hey, VaughnFan13, you've got really great hair! I've always wanted mine to be wavy, but I'm stuck with straight hair. :D

My friends have always wanted to go take pictures at our mall, only we haven't had the chance and I keep telling them the way they make you pose is silly. :D

this is fun....seeing pictures of people on here....very nice pics everyone and i very much admire you all for putting your pictures on here b/c its kinda scary to wonder what people will think :P hmm....i "could" put one up but i don't plan on it!!! ;)

Brittany said:
Flames24 said:
Brittany said:
Brian posted!  lol.  and yes, great pics everyone.
Hehe, now it's your turn Brittany. ^_^
haha. I'm only worried for your safety! You could be blinded or seriously injured for the rest of your life after you see it! lol. jk. I'll see if I can find one and figure out how to get it on my com.....right now the only one i have on here is a ballet pic from 2 years ago.
Hehe, I don't think there will be any of that, Brittany. ^_^ Hope you can figure out how to get one of you on here somehow. Or you could just describe what you look like until you find a picture.

pasta_sauce385 said:
this is fun....seeing pictures of people on here....very nice pics everyone and i very much admire you all for putting your pictures on here b/c its kinda scary to wonder what people will think :P hmm....i "could" put one up but i don't plan on it!!! ;)
Yes!! I agree with you pasta_sauce385!! The ONLY way I would consider posting a picture is if I can get Aesthetic Savage to post one w/ me!!....of corse she'd have to do the posting!!....I suck at computers!! LOL.
Great pictures everyone!! It's so weird to put a face with the name!! LOL.
In the mean time, just pretend I look like my avatar!! LOL!! :P ...I wish!!
-Karie-

pasta_sauce385 said:
Never be ashamed about the way you look ... looks are not important ... ;)

Flames24 said:
Brittany said:
Flames24 said:
Brittany said:
Brian posted!  lol.  and yes, great pics everyone.
Hehe, now it's your turn Brittany. ^_^
haha. I'm only worried for your safety! You could be blinded or seriously injured for the rest of your life after you see it! lol. jk. I'll see if I can find one and figure out how to get it on my com.....right now the only one i have on here is a ballet pic from 2 years ago.
Hehe, I don't think there will be any of that, Brittany. ^_^ Hope you can figure out how to get one of you on here somehow. Or you could just describe what you look like until you find a picture.
I'll post one as soon as i can..for now, I'll tell yall I have slightly past shoulder-length sandy blonde hair, green eyes though they look more blue sometimes...it's kinda weird, I think i'm like 5'5 or sumthin, unfortunately braces that will be coming off in a month thank god, um....what else, what else. My dance teachers and friends have always said i had a dancer's body whatever that means, but i can be clumsy as hell sometimes! lol, o well, my friends just think it's funny.

Here is a picture of me from my prom last month. Pay no attention to my date making a funky face. ;) ^_^
post-57-1050360336.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back