Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brittany said:
Flames24 said:
Brittany said:
Flames24 said:
Brittany said:
Brian posted!  lol.  and yes, great pics everyone.
Hehe, now it's your turn Brittany. ^_^
haha. I'm only worried for your safety! You could be blinded or seriously injured for the rest of your life after you see it! lol. jk. I'll see if I can find one and figure out how to get it on my com.....right now the only one i have on here is a ballet pic from 2 years ago.
Hehe, I don't think there will be any of that, Brittany. ^_^ Hope you can figure out how to get one of you on here somehow. Or you could just describe what you look like until you find a picture.
I'll post one as soon as i can..for now, I'll tell yall I have slightly past shoulder-length sandy blonde hair, green eyes though they look more blue sometimes...it's kinda weird, I think i'm like 5'5 or sumthin, unfortunately braces that will be coming off in a month thank god, um....what else, what else. My dance teachers and friends have always said i had a dancer's body whatever that means, but i can be clumsy as hell sometimes! lol, o well, my friends just think it's funny.
You sound pretty, Brittany. ^_^

And you look pretty, too, Bo.

This is another one of me ... ;)

8663059.JPG

Great pics everyone!! They are all great. It's good to put a face to some of you. I'll post my pic as soon as I can.

Vicky :smiley:

NOOOO!!!! ::runs away:: gah! ::shakes head:: when i said i was going to post one--- that was temporary insanity!

nance said:
NOOOO!!!! ::runs away:: gah! ::shakes head:: when i said i was going to post one--- that was temporary insanity!
we all did ... even poncho put one up ... one very distant poncho ... but he put one ... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back