Season 5 Pictures for "The Awful Truth" and "Ice"

Who is this adorable man Sydney is chatting with? :lol: I believe she fights him before/later?

ETA: ok in the second pic it seems to be him again, and they're together... COOL BEANAGE! :D

ETA2: OK also, may I ask? Why is Vaughn fighting Dixon?!?! :blink:

I think those pics are from the 3rd episode where Syd is undercover trying to get some druglord to like her to get info out of him. So I don't think V has much to worry about.

That guy is cute not as cute as vaughn though.

Jen looks so cute in this pic
post-3293-1103605772.jpg

If you look at the full version of the one with Syd and Jack, and look through the window, it looks like there are a lot of people at this party!
post-18181-1104185116.jpg
I really can't wait for this episode!

allaliasallthetime said:
wow...sweeet i can't wait! And i luuuvv her dress!
[post="1117107"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

LOL, I am SO in love with that dress too! Gotta find it somewhere...hmmm.

Thanks for the pics, I appreciate them! (y)

PLEASE KEEP "VAUGHN IS HOT" COMMENTS TO THE 'VAUGHN' FORUM IN THE 'CHARACTERS & RELATIONSHIPS' FORUM.

Thank you.

Jen looks very cute in that picture! And the party scene enlarged to the right of 'Syd' it could be Charlie and Francie and Lauren...and then look between Syd and Jack and it could be Weiss , Will and Marshall..
{Not really guys, I'm just nostalgic for the old days..except for the Lauren part..}
Jack looks very stern, and Vaughn looks like he has really bulked up this season. much more muscley..beefcake.. I'm really excited for the new season, it looks like it is going to be better than last season. :keepingfingerscrossedsmilie:

omg pics from welcome to liberty village are up!!!!!!!
omg im hysterical righ tnow!!
they look soooooooooooo weird!!!
syd and mike are married on a mission
but it doesnt look like alias at all
ahhh
it looks like desperate houswives cuz they're all ... wierd!

holy felgercarb - too many spoiler pics!!!!!!!! :thud:

i am meant to be staying spoliler free but thought i would allow myself to see images so long as no plot is rervealed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 ^_^ ^_^ so exciting to ssee all thses. do you guys think syd and nadia are having a flat warming party to celebrate living together?? :smiley:

and how come syd isn't kicking her dads ass - ?????

only 6 days left :happydance: think i may explode b4 the 5th................. :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Where is this SV arm pic everyone is talking about? I wanna see it!! they go on a mission married !!!! I'm so excited with all these SV mission it happens in ep 4?and Skygirl5 is that Syd kissing Vaughn in your av?

Back