Season 5 Pictures for "The Awful Truth" and "Ice"

I posted the eppy descriptions that go with each pic in the Season 4 forum, respective sub-forums, if y'all wanted to know ;)

sydfan2323 said:
These ABC people are so STUPID, they can't even put the correct date on the eppy descriptions!!!
[post="1117564"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

they have the right dates, it just looks like they were looking at a calendar from like 4 years ago, hence wednesdays becoming sundays :lol:

Thanks mountaineer :chocolatekiss: Michael is looking fine :whistle: I wish Sydney's fringe would grow out ^_^

The pictures are so clear and bright. They look like a movie :blink:

Where is Jack? (n) (n) (n)

Jinnie? You rock!! :notworthy:

Excuse me while i wipe saliva off my keyboard due to me salivating at the extreme HOTNESS of Michael Vartan. Especilly when hes angry. And sad. And happy. And catatonic.

I'd say so because they talk about him in the episode descriptions. Jack has been in pretty much every episode, and he's going to be taking on a bigger role this year

^^^ That's not Dreyfuss (unless I have finally gone blind.... :lol: )

Thanks Jinnie.... All is right in the world of Alias.... I have gotten my fix (so much for being spoiler free... :sideroll: )

It isn't richard dreyfuss. It lists the actor's name in the captions for the pics. I 'm too lazy to find it out right now. But I know it isn't richard dreyfuss

How come no one told me there were more???

Grabbing. (And there's at least one Jack, thank God. Was getting a headache).

Does anyone know where u can get bigger pics of the Pics lol :smiley:

They sooooooo tiny right know and you have to be a member of ABC Media which I am sadly not :(

Cheers

Dani :smiley:

Back