Season 3 Pictures of Syd and Will

aw will, i missed him

Yay! im so excited -- it looks like Syd and Will are going on an op :smiley:

Cant wait!

Will looks so cute

:P Those pics are awesome. But what I find to be odd is that no more spoilers or pic have been released after I think episode 10 or 11.

Is this due to the retooling and if so do you think it has anything to do the her thinking that she is with Vaughn in the ambulance? Strange!

I have theories, but too long to go into. I did however see one from Red Spy ?which was completely awesome. If I can find it again I will post!

Go S/V! In the previews for this upcoming episode it looks like that since Lindsey wants Syd killed (does anyone know why) that the sniper actually hits Sloan instead of Syd? Possibly pushing her out of the way. That is how it looked on the previews...what do ya'll think?

he looks hot, but are you 100% sure thats will? After what JJ's done this season, it could be someone else.

Ok since when does Will look hot? :blink: maybe it's just me!!! I'm new on here so hi to everyone! But I cna't wait for Sunday so I can watch Alias I just about died when it wasn't on last week. :(

tab said:
Will isn't HOT but his cloths is :D
:rotflmao: LOL that's so funny AHA u made my day..... not that i don't think Willz cute cuz he is BUT VAUGHNZ THE HOTTEST! lol but i think he looks good n syds outfit.. whoa.. n i love her wig its hot

AlIaSMVLuVa said:
tab said:
Will isn't HOT but his cloths is  :D
:rotflmao: LOL that's so funny AHA u made my day..... not that i don't think Willz cute cuz he is BUT VAUGHNZ THE HOTTEST! lol but i think he looks good n syds outfit.. whoa.. n i love her wig its hot
:lol:
But it's true. I don't think Will is hot, he will never be. This is my opinion :joker: 👍

[ n syds outfit.. whoa.. n i love her wig its hot
:lol:
But it's true. I don't think Will is hot, he will never be. This is my opinion [/quote]
I Love her outfit!! And that wig is to die for!! Love the pink highlights! matches outfit perfectly!
I wonder if vaughn see her in that and dumps lauren.

:syd1: :vaughn1: :getaway:

oh brother! this could easily be the worst idea to pair Will and Syd up on a mission!
i'm sorry to all the will luvers out there- but i just don't like the guy!! he's is such a nerd, dork, geek, IDIOT!!! i can't stand him! he does absolutely nothing for the show except bug syd and worry about himself- they! will and lauren shouldhook up! :P

Wow, I think this ep could be the best so far this season! I think the new Will will make a great team with Syd, and I just hope he could be in more eps after this one :rolleyes:

You Will-Haters have all your opinions, so I'll share mine

Will looks so very hot in it...Bradly Cooper himself is much hotter since season 1 and 2. He was on Miss Match, and he got tan and buff. I'm glad this is coming over to Alias...Now to all you non Syd Will shippers (my old habits are coming back), I hate to show this to you, so it'll be in th spoiler tags if you want to look.
<!--SPOILER BEGIN--><div onClick="openClose('a5f16b7f64efb231c7905d7e8ed40a6b')" style="font-weight: bold">Click For Spoiler</div><div id="a5f16b7f64efb231c7905d7e8ed40a6b" style="display:none"><!--SPOILER END-->
remnants07.jpg
<!--SPOILER DIV--></div><!--SPOILER DIV-->

Back