piercing or tatoo ?

Sophie

in love
what do you have or what would you like to have ???
I would like to have a piercing on the arch of th eyebrow, but I hesitate and my mother disagrees but I will convince her ! :P

I have my ears pierced, my top ear pierced, my sis has her nose and eyebrow and rop ear pierced...yeah well she is also 18 so she can get it done

I want my belly button pierced.

~KM

Well I am not even allowed to pierce my ears till I am 15. So I can't say much! My mum is so mean, she wants me to be this clean cut good girl! All of my friends have there navel pierced but I think it's ugly, If you want it than go for it, just remember to console your mom 1st!

i'm not into piercings, but i have two tattoos. one on my upper back, just below my neck. it's a blue crescent moon with falling stars. and the other is on my lower back, in the center. it's a fairly large fairy. here, let me show you the picture i used: winter solstice. it's just the fairy though, not the horse or any of the background.

and i'm thinking of getting another tattoo but i don't know where or what yet. :smiley:

My ears WERE peirced, but they got all infected because I went to go climb a mountain, so I don't have them anymore....I was thinking of getting them peirced again, but then I thought, eH, what's the point? I'll probably just get them infected again. I was thinking of getting a tatoo, but, now that I think about it I've decided not to. Okay, maybe I seem like a goody two shoes to the rest of you, but I don't care. One of my old friends used to have her nose, tongue, belly button, eyebrow, and something else peirced, I don't remember what. I thought it was really gross to have so many holes in your body, but that's just my opinion. :smiley:

i'm raised by conservative parents...and i ahd to battle to fianlly egt my ears pierced. which i later rgretd because I had em for like 3 months anf i just let em close. they r kind of a pain. erm...i wouldn't really want to anything pierced on any other part of my body. tattoos...they look great 4 awhile. before you get tried of it. And imagine yourself...old n wrinkly with tattoos and piercings...thats what I tell my friend who ahs like 11 holes in her ears.

Wow CS thats a really pretty Fairy! I'm thinking of getting a tattoo ( if I ever did) on my hip but I'm not sure what I would get I still have time to think that out

~KM

if i were going to get a tattoo...(which i seriously doubt...it seems kind of painful) I would probaly get on on my tailbone or around one of my ribs along my back..lol...i remember when i came back with ym cousin from this nyu party and some guy was doing temporary tattoos that last around a week. my mother totally freaked out becasue I spent the week end eith my cousin and she was like we drove down to arkansas and got a lil souvenir. i was grounded. :( but you should have seen the loosk on their faces! hehe. priceless.

Marlene said:
tattoos...they look great 4 awhile. before you get tried of it. And imagine yourself...old n wrinkly with tattoos and piercings...thats what I tell my friend who ahs like 11 holes in her ears.
well, when i'm old and wrinkly, hopefully i won't be wearing spaghetti strap tank tops to show off my tattoos. ;) so it wouldn't matter. :smiley:

SpyGurl001 said:
Wow CS thats a really pretty Fairy! I'm thinking of getting a tattoo ( if I ever did) on my hip but I'm not sure what I would get I still have time to think that out

~KM
thanks! :D it was actually a last minute decision. but i don't regret it (or my other tattoo) at all.

one of my old roommates got a tattoo on her hip. it was like a small rose with a bit of vine extending from it and a butterfly or bee flying nearby. :smiley:

My ears are pierced since i'm 3 years old and i made a second hole for each ear 2 years ago
i hesitate for the eyebrow because i think i will be more difficult to get a job !

Ok I was looking at the fairies and if I did get a tattoo on my hip I think it would be the Fairy called the Goof ( from CS's link) but just the fairy..I think she is pretty

~km

you know, if you go to that site (amy brown art), there's actually a section that shows pictures of some of her artwork turned into tattoos. my best friend and i got our first tattoos together (the day after my 18th birthday! :D) and she also got an amy brown fairy. amy brown's art is just really amazing in general so anything you got from her would look really good. :smiley:

and just to let you know, getting a tattoo done over bone HURTS. i mean, getting a tattoo in general hurts of course, but when the needle runs over bone, it really is excruciating. when i got my second tattoo, the needle went over bone several times and it was just not pleasant. but i think the pain is worth it. generally speaking, the pain is pretty bearable. :smiley:

crazy, I love that fairy you have! It must look amazing. Eventually I'm going to get a tattoo. One day when I build up the courage. ;)

I'm more into piercings. I have two holes on each earlobe, my upper left cartiledge done, that little triangle piece on my right ear done. (anyone know what I'm talking about? I have no idea what it's actually called) and I have my bellybutton done.

crazy spinster said:
lower back is a great place for a tattoo. a lot of girls i see walking around have tattoos on their lower back.

what's yours of?
my tattoo is kinda hard to explain...its a heart with flames and vines and leaves and stuff. i think its pretty cool...but then again i could be biased ;0)

Back