piercing or tatoo ?

I got my ears done and that's enough with piercings, I did get my cartialge done but it got all infected and I couldn't get the earing out, I kept having to pull it over a no. of weeks to loosen it, and when I tried it bled, and bled, need I go on, and I was in sooooo much pain. This coming from a girl with a high pain threshold. I won't get tatoos, why grafette your body like that ;) .

True, but ear piercings can close up, but tattoos, not as easy, and loads of people I have spoken to who have had Tattoos when they were younger, now regret them so much, because as they get old they cahng, you get me? ;)

well, i don't regret my tattoos one bit.

and when i get old, i highly doubt they'll even be exposed so there's nothing for me to worry about there. ;) i mean, if you're wearing low backed shirts when you're 60, then that's just weird.

and piercings can have very aversive effects. one of my roommates got her navel pierced but her navel rejected it and now it's all crummy and gross.

But my grandad sees them and that's enough for him, he get's really uptight about them.

yeah, well...parents (or grandparents) can be like that. :P

it's a common misconception that people with tattoos regret them later, but personally, i don't regret them and i love seeing them everyday. (or just the one that's usually exposed). i know i said that already, but i just wanted to reiterate it. :P

Your right there ^_^ , if I'm honest I was so tempted to get one, but I never. :rolleyes:

But mummy...not even when I turn 18? I already about 7 in my ears, what can a facial hurt? How about nipple? Belly button? Tongue? Wanna small maple leaf on my ankle.

See, piercings are cool if the person is chill. Like Lorelai Gilmore. At 32, a piercing would still be cool.

So what do you have CS? Amelié tatooed across your forehead :P :lol:

i should just put this in my sig because i think this is the third time today i've posted what my tattoos are. ;) and no, it is not amelie scrawled across my forehead. :P

i have a large fairy (large tattoo-wise, not large as in the fairy is fat) in the middle of my lower back and an outline of a crescent moon with falling stars in the middle of my upper back (just below the nape of my neck). ^_^

yes, i'm quite sure i didn't get drunk one day and get amelie tattooed anywhere on my body. :P

well, maybe there is a garden gnome lurking around somewhere. :lol:

actually, that's kind of creepy, so scratch that. ;)

A garden gnome in Istanbul...are you sure, maybe you can't see it...go check in a mirror, make sure it really isn't on your forehead... :P

Back