Pinch punch

Lilly

Cadet
it is a new month, and in Britian we have a tradition of pinching and lightly punching someone on the arm while saying pinch punch first day of the month

*pinches and punches everyone* pinch punch first day of the month NO RETURN! hehehehe uu lot can't get me now!

Does any one else do this? or is this just my area? or country?

HAHAHA Kath, you're in a very Buffy mode today aren't you. :blush:

And um... :eek:uch: Lilly! You sure I can't pinch and punch ya back?

Fine, I'll :Pinch and punch: Loz. When she comes back. :hi: HI PINKY! LOL

Awww Poor Kath... :ninja: If you need me... :ninja: I've got a dozen M&Ms dying to go on a mission. And our planes are majorly fast. :ninja:

:angelic: "My great-great-grand cousin's father 47 times removed was British and I HAVE TO PINCH AND PUNCH EVERYONE!!!!" and the teacher----> :wtf:

LOL! so some of u really don't do this tradition then? wow! where i live they all do! and yes u can do to everyone, but so they can't get u back u have to say no return! but they can do a "hit and a kick for being so quick!" which i know is weird but fun!
do u do the "hit me!" when u see one magpie all on its own? or was that just my class?
LOL! i can remember if u asked the wrong person to "hit u" u would yell in teh class room, and only our english teacher would completely turn a blind eye, coz he would do too!

Back