Fantasy Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest (2006)

MegDoll said:
I can't wait for another POTC ! 
Now - I don't know about this - but a friend of mine stayed after the credits - and she said that monkey ( Jack )  in the end was swimming, swam up to the treasure chest, stole a piece, and became a skeleton.  Also, she said that they're going to have Bootstrap Bill ( Orlando's dad ) in the next one because if you remember - he stole a piece of treasure and sent it to Orly - so technically when the pirates "killed" him he didn't die because he was a skeleton.

So - I'm not too sure about that - but I think whatever they do it'll be awesome as long as Johnny and Orly are there !!!!!!!
alisydas said:
Pirates, which grossed $300 million in domestic box office, may earn a distinction that's even more uncommon: back-to-back sequels shot in one simultaneous production. Recent successes which have followed the same format are Warner Bros.' "Matrix" sequels and New Line's "Lord of the Rings" trilogy. Sources close to the film say the producers are pondering the possibility of back-to-back sequels, and talks have begun to secure the cast should Disney pursue that avenue. Returning for at least one sequel are producer Jerry Bruckheimer, director Gore Verbinski, writers Terry Rossio and Ted Elliott (who haven't completed the script), and talent Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightley. No start date has been set yet.
yep! i stayed til after the credits 2! (which were about 20 min long btw) yay! i can't wait for the sequel! and back-to-back sequels are even better! :D

i cant wait for POTC to come out on DVD! :D

That's really cool about shooting back-to-back sequels, it's worked out for the other two movies (LOTR & Matrix), so hopefully it'll be just as good for POTC!! But 2005 is sooo far away! That's when I graduate from high school!!

*claps* I have a group of friends over right now and I told them that there was probly a sequil coming out in 2005! I don't know about that whole monkey at the end of the movie thing that someone...don't remember who, sorry, said. I don't think that's right but maybe it is...o.o...