Fantasy Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest (2006)

OMG~!!! Can't wait~!!!
It's my fav for the year after ROTK~!!
Love JD and OB
especially Captain Jack's character....amazing, funny, full of surprises, entertaining, comical,......just so much to describe him~! :D

Yeah, Jack Sparrow is awsome! Orli is cool and all, but I thought his character was boring. Jack is what made the movie so great :lol:

An Lin: It was right behind ROTK for me too! I luved ROTK!!! God, hope it gets many awards
^_^ It rocked :lol:

ahhhh are you serious??? :woot: ahhh i'm so excited! I can't wait to see sexy orlando bloom in that pirate costume and jack!!he's hilarious!And i just got the dvd for christmas-special edition!! :D

one_halliwell_sister said:
Yeah, Jack Sparrow is awsome! Orli is cool and all, but I thought his character was boring. Jack is what made the movie so great :lol:

An Lin: It was right behind ROTK for me too! I luved ROTK!!! God, hope it gets many awards
^_^ It rocked :lol:
:lol: I also thought OB's character a "little" boring :lol: But then i guess people just wanna see OB and not so much of Will Turner. Just to get to see him apart from Legolas especially having balck hair very similar to his real self...plus as a pirate~!! :lol: I also think OB was not bad in POTC, like the sword-fighting part with JD was pretty cool~!! ^_^

POTC's second installment is using the working title "Treasures Of The Lost Abyss" according the the British Version of CosmoGIRL :smiley: