Fantasy Pirates of the Carribean

Speaking of the PotC soundtrack...my sis ordered it off line and it came yesterday! I love it!!!!! And of course, I'd be listening to it now, but the computer is broken like crazy!

You know what's crazy about this movie...is that you get completely and utterly hooked...lol! I've seen it twice and I want to still want to see it again...I sound like Miss Vicki! Yes...the quoting is coming at the same time as well...
Any man who falls behind...is left behind.

btvaughn said:
You know what's crazy about this movie...is that you get completely and utterly hooked...lol! I've seen it twice and I want to still want to see it again...
I know ! I've seen it twice and my sister has seen it 3 times ! I hardly ever watch movies over and over again but with this movie I could. I can't wait for the DVD to come out !!!!!!

I love movies and I see them all the time...but the only movies that have gotten me to the theater multiple times are Titanic, LOTR, and now PotC....I have random movie obsessions!

the movie was about alot of things but it was mainly about the pirates that would turn to skeletons at night. the reason they would do that is because they stole some treasure wiht a curse on it and the way they could get rid of the curse is by getting back all of the treasure. well the orlando bloom character and the hot girl have the last thing of the treasure so the priates try to getit from them