Fantasy Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest (2006)

According to this article the movie has stirred controversy among the Carib tribe on Dominica where it's being filmed because of a scene where Johnny Depp is shown tied to a skewer. They say it is continuing the myth that their people are cannibals.

I wish there were some promo stills or a teaser trailer to be seen. I want to know more. So unfair. Almost a year away :( My Johnny :tear:

I think that Bill Nighy will make a great pirate. According to IMDB there is a character named Bootstrap Turner - I always thought that he should be alive - because if they were all ghosts, they couldn't have really killed him.

I am looking forward to these movies.

ConcreteGirl said:
I think that Bill Nighy will make a great pirate.  According to IMDB there is a character named Bootstrap Turner - I always thought that he should be alive - because if they were all ghosts, they couldn't have really killed him.

I am looking forward to these movies.
[post="1450870"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah, I caught that too! It took me about 50 times watching the movie, but I did. Yay! More Johnny in Capt. Jack Sparrow costume. That's what first got me to love him. :blush:

When i was in cinema they aired the trailer. I know that trailers are ALMOST ALWAYS interesting and this one definiatly doesn't dissapoint me :P
Can't wait till summer :Pirate2:

The preview for the new Pirates movie looks sooo good. It looks like it could be better then the first one (if thats possible) I can't wait!!!! :D

From some of the early screenings, I've heard it's way better than the first. And these were people who loved the first one too. I can't wait :D