Fantasy Pirates of the Carribean

Title: Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl

Tagline: Prepare to be blown out of the water.

Genre: Adventure, Fantasy, Action

Director: Gore Verbinski

Cast: Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, Keira Knightley, Geoffrey Rush, Jack Davenport, Jonathan Pryce, Lee Arenberg, Mackenzie Crook, Damian O'Hare, Giles New, Angus Barnett, David Bailie, Michael Berry Jr., Isaac C. Singleton Jr., Kevin McNally, Treva Etienne, Zoe Saldana, Guy Siner, Ralph P. Martin, Paula J. Newman, Paul Keith, Dylan Smith, Lucinda Dryzek, Luke de Woolfson, Michael Sean Tighe, Greg Ellis, Dustin Seavey, Christian Martin, Israel Aduramo, Trevor Goddard, Vince Lozano, Ben Wilson, Antonio Valentino, Lauren Maher, Matthew Bowyer, Brye Cooper, Mike Babcock, Owen Finnegan, Ian McIntyre, Vanessa Branch, Sam Roberts, Ben Roberts, Martin Klebba, Félix Castro, Mike Haberecht, Rudolph McCollum, Gerard J. Reyes, M. Scott Shields, Christopher Sullivan, Craig Thomson, Fred Toft, D.P. FitzGerald, Jerry Gauny, Maxie J. Santillan Jr., Michael Earl Lane, Tobias McKinney, David Patykewich, Tommy Schooler, Michael A. Thompson, Michael W. Williams, Jose Zelaya, Finneus Egan, Don LaDaga, LeJon, Christopher S. Capp, Gregory Ryan Alosio, Jordi Caballero, Tamara Castle, Paul Gagné, Joe Grisaffi, James McAuley

Release: 2003-07-09

Runtime: 143

Plot: Jack Sparrow, a freewheeling 18th-century pirate, quarrels with a rival pirate bent on pillaging Port Royal. When the governor's daughter is kidnapped, Sparrow decides to help the girl's love save her.
Pirates of the Carribean

No, I didn't but I saw something else on it! I didn't know that they were in it! Well, it's time to tell my friend, Sue Anne, the Orlando Bloom lover that he's in the movie.

ALIAS IS ON!!

I saw it! I downloaded it! I taped it! It rocks! :lol: I'm obsessed, yes.

One site said, regarding the plot: "Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom play pirates. Really, who cares about the plot?" :lol:

But anyway, you can get the trailer and tons of screencaps of the trailer here: Preview: Pirates of the Caribbean

I just saw the preview for Pirates of the Carribean the other day, and it looks really really good. It looked nothing like what Disney usually dishes out. It has Johnny Depp and even Orlando Bloom (Legolas of LOTR). It looks awesome. What have you heard about it? Are you looking forward to seeing it?

OK I feel dumb! I just started a thread on Pirates and I just saw this one, sorry! It does look really good!

mmmm...orlaaaaandoooooo.... i'm more looking forward to seeing him than johnny depp. johnny depp's character scares me a bit. did you know he actually had his teeth capped silver and gold for the role? now that's dedication.

but orlando...mmm...he looks so good. i think he looks better in this movie than he did in lotr. he just looks better with his natural brown hair. and the facial hair - totally digging it. ;) which is strange because i don't usually like facial hair on guys. :smiley:

I agree, from the looks of the preview it will probably be PG-13, but it has not been rated yet. Orlando does look really good in the previews, he has a pretty big part too which is nice.

http://movies.yahoo.com/movies/feature/pir...ecaribbean.html

There is a picture of Johnny Depp and Orlando on this site.

Here is the plot: Set in the Caribbean Sea in the 17th century, this is the story of a gentleman rogue of a pirate, Jack Sparrow (Depp), who teams up with the daughter (Knightley) of a governor (Pryce) to stop the evil plan of a ship of dangerous pirates (led by Rush) who are trying to reverse an ancient curse that leaves them stuck between life and death, with the light of the moon revealing their skeletons, like some kind of undead monsters.

I'm really excited about this upcming movie!

POTC looks sooooooooooooooo good!!!! The only reason I'm going to see it is because of Orlando!!! :D :lol: Keira gets to kiss him!!! Some people have all the luck!! :lol:

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database