Fantasy Pirates of the Carribean

I agree with amisha about The Last Samurai, alot of people didnt bother to pay attention to it and wrote it off as just another Tom Criuse film, which is a shame becuase it is already strong enough to be a modern day classic....Pirates was a good movie yes, but not the greatest movie ever. Lord of the rings falls into the same category, there brilliant movies but not THE greatest movies ever made. I would pick one movie to be athe greatest movie of all time. Personal opinion's are differant.

I agree with all of you!
rotk, potc and the last samuri (and miss congeniality) are prob my favourite films ever, i can't really pick between them, but it would prob be between lotr and potc. I agree with Gendo and amisha about the last samuri coz loadsa my friend's were saying how stupid it wasd that Tom cruise was white and the film was called the last samuri, but if you watch it, it all makes sense. I reckon it meant the last samuri plural anyway, as there were lots of them and tom cruise's character wasn't one of them.

Nah, I liked it, but I wouldn't say it was the greatest movie ever. I have too many favorite movies! I can't narrow them down especially since they're all different genre's. Okay, I will name my most favorite as of right now :Bridget Jones's Diary. LOVE that movie! :D