Fantasy Pirates of the Carribean

I am guessing 2006, that is the overall date for other movies that have begun writing/filming this year. Then again, with the hype POTC got they might go faster, I'm just glad all the LOTR movies were done at once!!!

I just hope that the sequel is as good as the first one. If they get all the original cast back, that'd be awesome, except for people like Geoffery Rush, and the others who died in the first, but I'm not too worried, because moviemakers have FINALLY discovered how to make sequels that live up to the originals (LOTR, Matrix, and hopefully POTC!!)

aggh, just watched yet again...and this time with my parents. Big mistake. I just wanted to hit 'em and get SOME kind of reaction from them. I am honest to god never watching a movie with them again. They just like...sit there. They thought it was kinda dumb, which really when I look back was to be expected b/c when I got them to watch LOTR:FOTR they hardly blinked. I believe my mom's exclamation as Gandolf fell into shadow was, "well, s***" newho, at least I have ppl that love potc like I do. ^_^ I cannot watit for the sequel...the minute the released date is out, I'm pre-ordering tickets! :P (I just did the same for LOTR:ROTK)