Pizza anyone ?

Jennifer Garner is absolutely a sweetheart:

On the 1st day of filming of her comedy "13 going on 30", she ordered a truckload of pizza w/ her credit card & personally gave everyone on the set
a slice.

:lol:

Awww! How thoughtful. Screw the pizza, a 30 second convo w/ her would make me truely happy.

Posted on Jun 6 2003, 08:47 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Awww! How thoughtful. Screw the pizza, a 30 second convo w/ her would make me truely happy.

haha!! shoot i know!! just meeting her would please me!!

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
nance said:
I know! Jen is such a sweet heart and she's so caring!!!! How can people say she isn't beautiful!?!?
They are BLIND IMBICILES!!! humph... hehhe yeah I'd take a 30 second convo with her over pizza!
i know, a 30 second convo with her is priceless...but that's so sweet!

VaughnFan13 said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
nance said:
I know! Jen is such a sweet heart and she's so caring!!!! How can people say she isn't beautiful!?!?
They are BLIND IMBICILES!!! humph... hehhe yeah I'd take a 30 second convo with her over pizza!
eeeek... i would do anything to talk to her! in 30 seconds, i'd just talk as fast as could like a maniac!! eheh

and those stuipd, blind nincompooops! grrrr... :madfire:

aliasjgfanaticmv @ Jun 6 2003, 09:07 PM)
QUOTE (nance @ Jun 6 2003, 05:02 AM)

haha yea me 2! :blush:

Back