Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sausage

• other

• i hate pizza

• Total voters
When I was a kid, I loved Pineapple pizza. (Groos eh?) I liked Pepperoni and now I love cheese pizza. My Uncle owns his own Italian pizza place and the pizza is aaaamaaaaazzzzzzzzinnnnnnng!
kylo4

PIZZA IS SO GOOD! BUT I LOVE EVERYTHING ON IT, YOU CAN'T JUST HAVE ONE TOPPING! ~~~ mushrooms, pepperoni, chicken, sausage, green peppers, and duh- cheese!

Pepperoni. Hrm...wait currently its cheese too many calories in pepperoni pizza...swim suit season :gag: :(

Well I had this wierd pizza thing b4 on my trip in CA. I was mad that I had to go and have dinner in a ritsy place with my relatives and i told the waiter I want pizza, and threw a tantrum. He kinda stared at me and said I'll see what I can do. I get back some thing that resembles pizza...except the dough was flaky. Tomato slices n sause, cheese and not exactly pepperoni...pershuto (major type-o) no exactly the kind of pizza you get regualarly. :(

whats not to love...nice crusty bread, rich yummy tomato sauce, n cheese...gooey cheese!

Kara said:
Marlene said:
whats not to love...nice crusty bread, rich yummy tomato sauce, n cheese...gooey cheese!
Eeeeeewwwwwwww....... you're going to make me sick!!!
awww....sorrie kara. you sound like one of my friends that despise pizza.

Back