PLACES UVE BEEN AND WANT TO GO!

Chanel

Cadet
:redhair: where have u been and where do u want to go.

ive been to 7 states.
NY
NJ (DUH)
PA
Mass.
CT
RI
DE

and to mexico:

cancun
cozumel

and jamica!

i wanna go to:
italy
mexico again
CA
riveria maya
belize
england
greece
austraila

where do u wanna go and where have u been?

~CHANEL

I haven't been anywhere, unless you count that road trip from moving from pennsylvania to Arizona...

BUT! I want to go everywhere!! Really!! And I can't wait to grow up (but on the other hand, I don't want to at all!) to go everywhere!!

places i have been:
st. martin
st. thomas
st. johns
bahamas
jamica
grand cayman
mexico(costa maya and cozumel)
san jaun
florida(all over-relatives!)
chicago
detroit
las vegas
california
nyc(love it there!)
toronto
washington dc
Pennsylvania
Louisiana
Utah
Nashville Tennesse

Places i want to go:
Angel Falls Venezula(largest waterfall in the world, i want to go there so bad!!)
Austraila
London
Paris
Maine(it just seems cozy and fun!)
Boston
italy
Russia(for irina!LOL!!!)
thailand
and everywhere basically, i love traveling if you cant tell!

I've been to every state...I went on a cruise once...(best time of my life!!) and we landed in the bahamas, st. thomas, cayman islands, jamaica...those are pretty much my only exotic vacations lol...I have also been to almost every province in Canada.

I want to go to every country in Europe, Australia, and as many places in South America that I can

Well I have been to every country in Europe I mean! My mum is from Russia, and St. Petersburg is so cold! And my dad is from France, Strasboug, so beauitful, and nice views of the German border. I have lived in 4 states all my life! Califorina from 1-5, Florida from 6-7, London from 8-9, Vermont from 10-10.5, and now Ohio. Most of my family is in LA or Ohio, so I gewt to live in a freakin Cold state! My dad loves to travel so I travel alot to like to India cause I was adopted from there, Japan Uncle lives there, and France cause my grandmere' and grandpere' live their! Well I wanna travel when I get older so I guess I am ready too! LOL JO CIA will be shocked my my living residents!

been to? short list

hawaii
connecticut
utah
a few national parks

thats about it...sad i know :(

i really really wanna go to new zealand!!! actually i just wanna get out of the country ^_^

Well, since I live here, I've been to most of the provinces in Canada. I've also been to most of the States. My biggest trip though was to England a few years ago.

I'd love to go to France, Greece, Italy, Australia/New Zealand, Spain, the Bahamas, and really, anywhere that's warm and has a nice beach I can sit on. :D

I wanna stay in the country! I was in France a few weeks ago and belive beinb in America is a good thing. French ppl are so nice, but politics are crazy!

I went in england :
london,
porsmouth,
bath (so beautiful city !)

i would like to go to :
usa
australia
japan
mexico
italy
spain
greece
new zealand
colombia

i had a list but i lost it so i don't rermember everything !

the best place to go to is south africa especially cape town or jo'burg.Okay I know I live there but it's so beautiful people put it down.

places i've been

scotland going there again at the end of this year.

places i want to go

Los Angeles
New York
Denver
England
Canada
France
Italy

oh just remembered im going to hawii in the fall!
and mo, thats how i went to all those islands, cruising!the best vacation ever, i highly recommend it!the food!lol

WOW, alot of you guys have been to alot of places! Heres my "small" list:

Places I've been:

Virgina
New york
Pennsylvania
N. Carolinia
Indiana
Flordia
Kentucky
Tenn
Texas
Alabama

I think thats it!

Places IM going to:

California (in less then 2 weeks!! Im so excited!!)

you guys have been everywhere!!!

I've only been to:

Seattle
Las Vegas
the Philippines (sixteen hour plane ride to a third world country..)

I haven't been very many places :(

but next summer I'm going to Europe. London, then Germany, and then Spain, 'cause my aunt lives in Madrid. and then there's one of my life goals (not the Orlando one, silly :lol:smiley:, which is to step foot one all seven continents. My grandma hit the six main ones (she was a travel agent) so I'm going to try and beat her record. :D

Jeeze, I never go anywhere! I've been to:

Montreal (and some other parts of Quebec)
Toronto (All over Ontario, really)
All the Maritime provinces-and all over them
New Hampshire-North Conway (I LOVE it there!)
Maine
New York
I can't spell it, but Massachusetts?
I'm going to the Domincain next year, or Cuba, so Yay!! ^_^

I've never even been on a plane. :(

I want to go to Europe. Paris (so I can try out my French) and Rome. I'd love to go to Hawaii or Costa Rica, and Africa sounds cool too. I want to go to Perth so I can meet my pen pal. :D

Back