Planeshift's character creation process

Karetyr

Cadet
The model customization wasn't detailed at all - in fact, a number of the models are missing.

But the REST of customization....what the felgercarb? That has got to be the most unique and most INTERESTING process I've ever seen.

Yeah, been playing with it lately, some friends have been wanting me to try it. The graphics may not be advanced but the character creation has a lot more options then I have seen in any other game, you could probably spend hours playing around with it.

Planeshift is a completely freeware fantasy MMORPG. It's a work in progress - it's only considered a tech demo/alpha at the moment. I created a character this morning, but I can't figure out how to play yet. I'll read the player's guide and see if I can't get it working.

I played it a year or so ago. Absolutely terrible game if you ask me. It's character crafter is -okay- but Second Life still has the advantage over it.

WatchMaker said:
I played it a year or so ago. Absolutely terrible game if you ask me. It's character make is -okay- but Second Life still has the advantage over it.
You've just scared me away from running this .exe file...

Way back when, I dabbled with it. I managed to create a character (it wasn't that detailed back then) and I got online... only to have the game crash every five minutes or so... not that there was anything to actually do in it at that point. A few months ago I checked it out again... still wasn't impressed. Eventually I think who ever is making it will realize that it's destined to be an unrealized dream and just let the poor thing die.

Back