Plans

Chapter 2
*Warehouse*
-"What?"
-"He he..."
-"Oh my Gosh.We have to get a hold of Kendall.We need to go now..."
-"Vaughn, no wait, I need to tell you first.Please"

Sydney began to tell her story of how Sark raped her as Vaughn watched in silence.

-"I don't know if I'm pregnant or not but I'm scared to find out.I'm so scared."
-"Oh Sydney.No matter what happens I will always love you"
-"You will what?"
-"I will always love you"

Then he kissed me.

*CIA Headquarters*(Two days later)
-"Agent Vaughn, Agent Bristow. We have some good news. We have found server 47 and are ready to take down the Alliance"

*SD-6 Headquarters*(3 hours later)
Dixon hated me, I might be pregnant,my Mom killed the man I love's Father,I don't really know my Dad at all.My life is over.
Then I spied him across the room as he took his mask off.I just stared at him ,at those beautiful green eyes and that touseled hair.He began to walk toward me and I toward him.I kissed him again.I kissed Vaughn!Excuse me Michael.Yes!!!And right now I think my life is just beginning, and so is tonight.
(Do use your imagination here!!!)

Sorry it's still a little short.Tell me what you think!!Alias-Hippy

Um, I hate Sark more than anything but I think Syd having his kid would make a great story line. OOOHHH I can just SEE the custody battle. Also, in the future, you don't have to start a new topic to write the next chapter u can stay on the same topic. We'll find it don't worry.

Ok I'm glad you all like it a lot =.It's the first fanfic i've ever posted on the net.So I'm going to take a vote.Should Syd get pregnant?Please tell me!Alias-Hippy

I think it would be cool if she was pregnant (everyone who disagrees, please don't kill me). Of course, then you'd have to have Vaughn kill Sark, and the kid never told who his real father was, and then the kid finds out and turns all rebel when he finds out the our beloved Michael Vaughn was not the father as he was always told. And then Syd's going to have hysterics-again- and Vaughn's going to comfort her-again-(does it bother anyone else that Syd's always be comforting by Vaughn, I dunno, it just bothers me sometimes) and then they have to put their family back together, but then Syd's kid (hey that rhymes) turns like Sark and that just sucks and oh man. I'm rambling again. I'm sorry I do that a lot. Ignore my ramblings, I just meant that Syd getting pregnant with Sark's kid would be really cool. But, hey if you don't want to do it then fine, ignore me, I'll love the story either way. Or you know, a pregnancy scare would be cool too....

I think it would be cool if she was pregnant (everyone who disagrees, please don't kill me). Of course, then you'd have to have Vaughn kill Sark, and the kid never told who his real father was, and then the kid finds out and turns all rebel when he finds out the our beloved Michael Vaughn was not the father as he was always told. And then Syd's going to have hysterics-again- and Vaughn's going to comfort her-again

That actually sounds like a really interesting way to take it... whatever way you continue I'll read. This has a lot of potential. It'd be neat if Vaughn went all postal and hunted down Sark then beat the *cough* out of him.

Just out of curiosity, why didn't you just post this in the original "Plans" thread? You don't have to start a second thread just for the second chap.

~Me :angel2:

Back