Politics Plastic Surgery

I would never have cosmetic surgery ever.. im really against it, i doubt that I would feel happier. But I'm not gonna judge others who have plastic surgery. It's up to every person. I know its not easy to change the society, but something is wrong if every girl should have to change her body in order to fit in..

It doesnt really matter for me. I would never get any done unless I was in an accident or something. It's not a big deal. If you want to have big boobs or get your nose done... Go for it! It's not like its affecting me so why should I be againest it?

I completely oppose to undergoing plastic surgery, never in my life would i even think about doing it. Even in the worse possible case of say having a serious accident which deforms your face. For example, the other day i went for a job interview there was a guy in a group of about 40 of us, his nose was like bent to one side and upwards. I didn't have a problem with that, but some others were having a joke about it behind is back which i thought was just (n)
Keeping on track, i don't think i could accept if a close person had plastic surgery simply because they want to have better looks and feel good about themselves in that light. I still follow by the old saying "it doesn't matter what you look like on the outside; its the inside that counts"

I completely oppose to undergoing plastic surgery, never in my life would i even think about doing it. Even in the worse possible case of say having a serious accident which deforms your face. For example, the other day i went for a job interview there was a guy in a group of about 40 of us, his nose was like bent to one side and upwards. I didn't have a problem with that, but some others were having a joke about it behind is back which i thought was just (n)
Keeping on track, i don't think i could accept if a close person had plastic surgery simply because they want to have better looks and feel good about themselves in that light. I still follow by the old saying "it doesn't matter what you look like on the outside; its the inside that counts"

While it is true that it shouldn't matter how you look on the outside, let's be real it does. While not the most scientific of sources or studies, Tyra Banks on her talk show, put this to the test. She had a set of drop dead gorgeous identical twins. They dressed one down and made her look not very good, especially compared to her sister. They applied for the same job. The "ugly" sister (for lack of a better term) was highly qualified for the job, her "pretty" sister was not at all qualified (and just to note the employer did not know they were sisters). The "pretty" sister got the job. Then they had both out on the street trying to get people to take a survey. The "ugly" one did not get a single person to take it, while her sister had not problem. In fact several of the people remarked that they had no problem doing it because of her looks.

All I'm saying is that it's the person's choice. Some people are teased and put through hell because of the way they look. If they want to correct that so they can have an easier existence, then they certainly should be able to.

Back