Playing EVE Online.

yeah. I quit the first day because I didn't like movement and fighting. I thought you could actually PILOT your damn ship like Wing Commander or something but it's just point and click movement and then autofire till your enemy is dead.

I hate that.

I played through the trial and really liked it, but decided against paying for it. I didn't have the available time to devote or feel like searching for a corporation to join. I know that you train skills offline too, but if I just wanted to see my character become more powerful and not do anything with it I'd play ProgressQuest.

Daax said:
yeah. I quit the first day because I didn't like movement and fighting. I thought you could actually PILOT your damn ship like Wing Commander or something but it's just point and click movement and then autofire till your enemy is dead.

I hate that.

Daax has it right. I played through the whole trial, but felt the same way. It was a long tutorial, but very helpful.

I did the free trial. It was very boring... I don't like the "train skills offline" thing. I mean, why would you want to wait that long without actually doing anything to get better at some skill that still isn't good enough to let you do anything? Doesn't make much sense to me. That, and the stuff Daax said...

It'll have its nitch players like anything else. I tried the beta and it was very steep learning curve. I like the idea and style of the game though.

My boyfriend likes it a lot. In fact, he's going to make me pay for an account for him.

He's lucky I love him. ..And he says I'm a brat... pfft

Heh, the guy has a girl-friend who not only lets him play his video games, but works in development of one and pays for his to boot? I think there just might be a few jealous people here. ;)

Hell, I'm just jealous of him having likely seen some of the development tools for HJ. Well, wait, quest ones are probably pretty boring... Still jealous.

Back