Season 3 Please fill me in!

I was watching my tape of Alias tonight, and my freakin' tape stopped at the scene with all the test tubes with Syd's name on them. I've been reading all the postings trying to piece together the last 10 minutes or show, and I get that Lauren is bad, but can someone please, please fill me in? I'm dying over here!!!!

ummm... after the test tubes weiss and vaughn came out with a beat up and tortured looking lazarey... then i think the next thing was syd in the ambulence with him and she said he was going to be okay... he started mumbling about did she remember who the passenger was but he was on oxygen so he couldnt talk well. syd put the mask on and said theyd have plenty of time to talk later... when they got to the hospital and they were taking lazarey out of the ambulence a sniper fired two shots into lazarey's chest...sydney called dixon(?) and told him lazarey was dead and there was a sniper... cut to the sniper putting the gun back in the case...the sniper was lauren and she called someone on the cell and said the job was done... dun dun dunnnnnn

Thank you so so so so much! I can't even believe that happened to me tonight with such an important episode. Much appreciated. The only thing that sucks now is that we will probably have to wait the whole rest of the season before anyone finds out that Lauren is evil!

Back