Please Help me

My crush/ex/best friend is mad at me what do I do?

• Get over it,Move on find a new friend.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Try to apologize again and see what happends.

• Get help from friends.

• What do I care?

• I dont feel like helping

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
let him calm down some. and give him some space for awhile then start talking again. maybe that would work. i'm not sure though i don't usually give advice :lol:

Ok update:I tryed to talk to him today and he started yelling at me and of course i started crying because i cry when iget yelled at...My friends are being mean to...It feels like no one loves me...sept my lonly picture of clay :depressed:

this is so like a situation i was in a couple of months ago. this guy i liked had a massive go at me for no reason, and we were really good friends aswell.
We didn't talk for about 3 weeks, and eventually he emailed me and we started talking again.I still really like him, and then i read this phrase and it kind of being my motto, and i hope u can see where I'm coming from by showing it to you.

One day you'll think of me as i thought of u, one day you'll cry for me as i cried for you, one day you'll love me as I loved u, one day you'll want me and I won't want you!!!

Basically, what I'm saying is, if he really appreciated your friendship, then he will come around to your point of view, and he will start talking to you again.

Hope this helps!

~steph

Elizabeth said:
I was on aim and i said i was depressed...He told me to ashut up and that i was fine i told him to to yell at me and he went crazy and started swearing at me.I cryed for the first time in 2004.Not a great way to start the year. I really need some help on what to do hes one of my best friends.He wont evan accept my apologies.I think i might have done something with saying I'm depressed that made him upset. Maybe he was had a family problem or something and had to get help from depression.I dont really know.I just need to know what to do before i get evan more upset :( :depressed:
ooo liz... u saw me cry beofre the year ended andafter it started.... -_- :(
\

just apologize... is he mad at u off online too... u know eric.... hes mad online but offline hes fine.. smae with stpeh... or is it both...... if its online call him dont im him back.....

I tryed to talk to him face to face and he flipped me off....GRR sometimes i can't stand people...I really need t o talk to eric but no one will tell him to go online for me aka.Marc who keeps telling em to call him...Like iwould call long distance..i duo for somereson ryans stuck in my heart and wont come out,,

Yea i do that a lot...Never work..i think i'm jsut gonna forget about him...at the end of this school semester he'll be out of my life for good...I'll remember him as my first boyfriend and the second guy to ruin my life and thats all i'll need to kno!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back