Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Please read!

Discussion in 'Creative Writing & Arts' started by Alias Elle, Feb 27, 2003.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alias Elle

Alias Elle Rocket Ranger

If you lost a story or a thread in this forum, please list it here and perhaps the rest of us can help you re-write it. Because (and you can all blame me for doing this) we're using writing space complaining about how much we lost, so if you lost a romance fiction story, say it here.

~Me :angel2:

2. aliaschick4mv

aliaschick4mv Rocket Ranger

I lost my story "How I think Firebomb should go." Yeah, I know sucky title, but It's descriptive. I don't think I'm gonna post it again since it was pretty much done with, and no one was reading it anymore, even though I have the story written down. Luckily, I started a new story so I think I'll go post that now. Bye!

3. Alias Elle

Alias Elle Rocket Ranger

Hey, I was reading it!

4. twinzz2003

twinzz2003 Rocket Ranger

I'll help anyone, if they need it. Although I've only read about 10 stories on here.

5. Alias*Kelli

Alias*Kelli Rocket Ranger

I lost my story "Confessions'', but I don't think I'll re-write it because it was bad and I can't even remember where I was in writing it. I don't think anyone thought it was even that good. I'm just mad that I was started at Zero posts, gosh I was so mad! well am. But I just am mad right now, but things could have been worse a lot worse i guess.

Kelli

6. Alias

Alias Rocket Ranger

SpyWolf and Alias Elle, YOU NEED TO REPOST YOUR DAREDEVIL AND ALIAS CROSSOVER!!!!!!!!! I LOVE that story and I wanna read more!!! please keep it going!

7. Alias Elle

Alias Elle Rocket Ranger

AND YOU NEED TO REPOST DISTANT!

Sorry, it's just kinda funny to see all those caps.

8. Scarlet Crystal

Scarlet Crystal Bibbity Rabbity

o, how i think firebomb should go was amazing! did you have it written down? if not, my sister might have saved it on our computer... i don't know though :) :jump:

9. Alias Elle

Alias Elle Rocket Ranger

Locking this topic since apparently no one wants to try to recover their stories.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.