Please read!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you lost a story or a thread in this forum, please list it here and perhaps the rest of us can help you re-write it. Because (and you can all blame me for doing this) we're using writing space complaining about how much we lost, so if you lost a romance fiction story, say it here.

~Me :angel2:

I lost my story "How I think Firebomb should go." Yeah, I know sucky title, but It's descriptive. I don't think I'm gonna post it again since it was pretty much done with, and no one was reading it anymore, even though I have the story written down. Luckily, I started a new story so I think I'll go post that now. Bye!

I lost my story "Confessions'', but I don't think I'll re-write it because it was bad and I can't even remember where I was in writing it. I don't think anyone thought it was even that good. I'm just mad that I was started at Zero posts, gosh I was so mad! well am. But I just am mad right now, but things could have been worse a lot worse i guess.

Kelli

SpyWolf and Alias Elle, YOU NEED TO REPOST YOUR DAREDEVIL AND ALIAS CROSSOVER!!!!!!!!! I LOVE that story and I wanna read more!!! please keep it going!

o, how i think firebomb should go was amazing! did you have it written down? if not, my sister might have saved it on our computer... i don't know though :smiley: :jump:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back