Please Read

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moriel

Banned
<span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'>Dear fellow AA members,

I know you all probably think I’m a lying, confusing, manipulating b**** with split personalities. You have the right to think that, because that is who I really am. I may not show that side of me to everyone, but it is still true. I just thought I would apologize for what I have done in the past. I hope you all believe me and understand. I know that what I am about to say could most-likely get me banned. I hope that I don’t end up banned, but I know that is what I deserve.

I am sincerely sorry for what I have done to AA and all of you wonderful people. Back in June or July or whatever the hell month is was - I don’t remember anyway, I had a plan. That plan was to force members to leave so I could take over. In order to do that, I knew I would have to lie and deceive everyone. Remember, I only did this to cover up my plan. In a way, I was plotting against you all. It was naive of me to think that I would still be a respected member here after I finished betraying everyone and destroying everything. Many of you have chosen to alienate me for my choice of actions, and I’m ok with that now. I deserve every last bit of hate that you throw my way.

One of the things that I did to cover up my plan, was lying. I told Betha and Roxy that I was 12 or 13, not 16. I am 16. You may not think I am 16, and that’s ok. I don’t expect any of you to believe anything that I say. You can choose to believe whatever you want. However, if you want to accuse someone of lying, accuse Betha and Katie. Betha is the one who basically brought this all into works. Katie is practically Roxy, so she also brought this into action. I will admit that I did use them, but I never would of done that if I knew it would of cost me this much. I want what I had back. I know I will never get that, and I’m truly sorry that that cannot happen.

Nance, BoBo, Arash, Betha, Aria, Mo, Poncho, Kate, Roxy, I am trying to end this, so let it end. Stop denying that I am not lying. I am 16. And if you knew what I’m going through aside of this s***, then maybe you’d understand. If you really want to know what my life is like and what I’m going through, then PM me and respect me. When and if I tell you, you probably won’t believe me anyhow, so I really don’t see the point in you knowing. I tried to explain last night, but you wouldn’t hear me out. This is a major inconvenience for me right now. I don’t have the time and energy to deal with this anymore. Don’t bring Misha into this either. And if you do, he’ll only defend me anyway.

~Moriel
</span>

:( Moriel,Im your friend and I could try to get Nance or maybe BoBo back,We still talk through MSN.When Nance told me why she was leaving I really didnt understand.Ill try to talk to her and explain.Take care ofyourself Morie :smiley:.

-yojo

Status
Not open for further replies.