Ragnarok Online
Second Life
Runescape
The Matrix Online
Planetside
Lunia
Priston Tale

Any ideas?

Earlier than expected! This is good news. Now, I assume that Simu will be releasing the anti-agapic well ahead of release so that we all can be alive to play it?

Earlier than expected! This is good news. Now, I assume that Simu will be releasing the anti-agapic well ahead of release so that we all can be alive to play it?

Don't you remember reading about the new Engine info Gate, that's one of the features....Unfortunately, it's only for the Devs currently cause they want us to keep working

Unless your talking about the cost of the box, it is free...

Guildwars is a good game, especially if you like to jump right in on pvp.

The problems (for me atleast) with it are that the PvE campaign is a bit too linear (lessens the replay value), although they are defiantly fun the first time through; and the high end GvG and PvP is owned by paid teams.

The game definitely isn't a grind fest, might be worth a shot, if you can't find another hobby.

lol, 3010. Meh, Riceman maybe you should try some console RPGs, or non RPGs in general. You seem to have exausted all the good MMORPGs, I'd offer suggestions on games I've played that aren't in your list but for the most part... every MMORPG has some element of grinding. Sowwy.

If you like MMOs to have more action-y combat you might give Phantasy Star Universe a try. It's very grindy though, so I doubt you'll much like it, but with a regular group of people it's a lot of fun to hack and slash your way through a mission, because the combat is actually fun and realtime and responsive instead of that auto-attack, 1...2...1...2...3...2...1...2 kind of stuff.

I've probably played that list you posted and then some and provided I only play a couple times a week PSU with my friends still keeps my interest despite being jaded about almost all other MMOs.

If you like MMOs to have more action-y combat you might give Phantasy Star Universe a try. It's very grindy though, so I doubt you'll much like it, but with a regular group of people it's a lot of fun to hack and slash your way through a mission, because the combat is actually fun and realtime and responsive instead of that auto-attack, 1...2...1...2...3...2...1...2 kind of stuff.

I've probably played that list you posted and then some and provided I only play a couple times a week PSU with my friends still keeps my interest despite being jaded about almost all other MMOs.

And the character creation is fun.

Just an update here....LOTRO got me. For some reason I'm having a blast now, despite having disliked it in the first two trial accounts I had.

Dunno why. Maybe the timing was right this time.

Imo, LOTR doesn't even get good till mid 20s. Gotta give it a try at least to 30. Enjoyable game, just not much replay value.

I would agree with GW. And the SWG EMU should be finished soon since they're now allowing outside parties to help with the coding.

Back