Please stop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys, I'm here. I'm not going to kill myself, I love you all.

Why oh why did you call that principal? :blink:
I'm grounded now, I will be back Monday

Love you all!

i was crying so hard.. i ll miss you... if ur backmonday well then itll jsut be great.. love u...... if u can come back.. im sure the principal understood

I don't know who came up with the idea of calling your schools principal and who actually tried/did it, but Kiki, you must understand that an outcry of such sevearety as suicide may cause people who care to go to extremes. It is not a topic to be treated lightly and I know a lot of people here were very worried about your well being and just wanted to make sure that you were o.k. If we ended up getting you grounded we are deeply sorry but we do don't regret caring. If you really did continplate committing suicide than it was appropriate for you to start that thread, if you weren't, DON'T SCARE US LIKE THAT! You gave me a total anxiety attack! Just glad your o.k.

:lol: Message from a Toronto Cracker :lol:

kiki....we called cuz we love you Ii was crying sooooooooo hard it seemed like we should do something...we were all soo woried that we were gonna loose you....Please forgive us it seemed like the rigt thing to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back