Pleasurable Revenge *Author's note* 7/may/04

This is a WONDERFUL and creative story. You have sucked me into the world of Sark and Sydney. They have such a fire between them. They constantly are pushing each other's buttons.

I love your story, Gaudy (y)

After having my story plagiarizeI want to announce that I won't be posting my fic here, until some rules against plagiarism is posted, and something is done to the person who plagiarize my fics.

There's a new part up which you can find here. It'll take you to my site Mad Love Board you'll have to subscribe to read the fic. I'm sorry for the inconvinience, but I will not tolerate my fic being plagiarize.

You can find more author's note there. Again, I'm sorry for the inconvienice, but I at least need the reassurance that if this happens again, there will be something done.

I hope you understand.

Sincerely,
Gaudy

Gaudy this is underway already - I am as suprised as you that we have no rules about plagiarisn in fiction here at AA - if we have I am sure Charlie will be informing us and having them pinned in the fan fiction forum in future.

As i have to you in PM I am truelly sorry this has happened to you and all at AA will do everything possible to ensure it does NOT happen again!! i hope once the guidelines are up you will continue to posat your fic here because i am told it os really great!!!!!!! ;) :smiley:

Plagiarism in all of its forms should not be tolerated...myself being a author of fics here at AA, I totally support you Gaudy!!

Hey Jems,

Thanks again! You've been so nice and patient. :smiley:

Garlicdreamer, thank you. :smiley:

I'm not happy that it was my fic that was plagiarized, but at least now AA will have some rules, and will know how to act incase this ever happens agains. I know that once I see these rules posted I'll feel better about posting my fics here again.

Since I'll be reasure the person who commits the plagiarism will be dealt with.

Thanks again, Jems, and Garlicdreamer.

Just as Galicdreamer said, as an author here - I am so sorry this happened to you Gaudy. I hope the appropriate actions are taken so this doesn't happen again and you continue to post here.

It obviously no can longer be a given that plagarism is unacceptable. Once again, so sorry this happened.

Hey, Suzi.

I saw your reply to the plagiarized version, and I really appreciated it. I just hope no one else has to go through this.

On a lighter note, when am I going to see an update of your fic? I love it. :smiley:

You guys should all visit these threads.

Well, guys. I've made my decision and as you can probably see the fic is no longer here. I just wanted to let you guys know that I won't be posting here anymore. I really appreciate your support.

If you guys want to contact me, look at my signature or ask hotspot. She knows where my site is.

Good luck!

PS: You guys should definitely go here.

http://69.93.148.130/forums/index.php?showtopic=3927 Posting Guidelines
http://69.93.148.130/forums/index.php?show...topic=9206&st=0 Warning System Point

Back