Pleasurable Revenge *Author's note* 7/may/04

Hey guys thanks for the awesome feedback. I really haven't had a chance to work on the fic. I have a stupid social science essay to turn in on the 22th and I haven't even watched the movie. So it may take a while for me to actually get to work on the next part. :(

Hot Damn!!!!!!!!!!! This is great stuff! I would be forever grateful If I could get a Pm when you update!

Thanks SOOOOO Much!!

Erin

I love this! The Sarkney smut is hot! Oh my god! Out on the dance floor? :jawdrop: Hot! It's pretty much anywhere everywhere with those two - huh?

And what was Sydney thinking at the end there? Does she think she can keep her hands off him? Poor deluded Syd!

More more more!

Can I get a PM when you update?

Tori13
zestyz
Madalena
fivetoesonefoot
jacs29
Alias=applepie_and_icecream
Elijahfan
Rinnibearcg
violet
cheeza
acting_chica
amy lynn

That's the pm list so far...if you want to be added or taken of leave a comment. :smiley:

I finished my essay, so I've slowly been working on the next part. Hopefully I'll have it out soon. :D

Thanks for the kind words of encouragement. :D

I would love to get on your PM List. I'm in the middle of finals until tuesday, so life is a bit crazy....but I would love to catch up with this in my post finals meltdown!

Thanks so much!

Erin

Gaudy, I just read it all again. :thud: :thud: :thud:

:stretcher: <----------- this is me!!

Anyway, I don't think I asked for a PM before, but can I pretty please be added to the list?? :flowers:

Thanks!!

You updated! yay! I didn't get a PM, though...unless you haven't sent them out yet... :confused:

Anyway! On with the review!

Shower scenes are always always a great idea! This one was so incredibly hot!

🤤 :thud: <----- this was me. I was melted into a puddle of drool!

I love how they totally can't keep their hands off each other! And Sydney wants this "getting to know each other" to be non-sexual. Ha! I'd love to see her try!!!

Anyway, I'm totally loving this so far!! I can't wait to see what happens next!!!

(y) (y)

These smilies are my favorite to use when talking about Sark/David Anders/Sarkney: 🤤 :thud: :stretcher: and :love:

:lol:

Ooo..I can only wait for the drama between Sidney and Vaughn to explode...great job, can I be added to the PM list

:droll: shower scenes :droll: so hot! :sun:
how could anyone get out of the shower when they were in it with sark!?
you can even make sark sound yummy in your fanfics! :eat:
and i love how thye can go right back to business. "i'll contact you". what kind of boyfriend says that? the sark kind i guess.
anyway great job 👍

i didnt get the PM either, but that's okay, i check the fan fics everyday, but if u do get the PM list figured out, please add me

ps. i loved it, the way they both want each other

Back