Pneumonia is teh suck

Mojo

Scout
So last week, I had a cough. Usually, when I get sick, I get a cough, maybe a stuffy or runny nose along with it, not a big deal. I fight through it, then I get better. This time... not so much. Last Wednesday, I got out of bed, and then climbed right back into it, and the next time I saw the light of day, it was this Wednesday. Two doctor visits, three different kinds of antibiotics, and I'm finally feeling somewhat back to normal. Light cough still, but 100% better than I was.

So, uh... howdy again.

:coffee:

Sorry to hear. :( I got hit with it about 7 years ago and there is a period of about 48 hours where I simply don't remember anything because I was in so much of a fog.

How come so many different antibiotics?

Correct, it is.
Glad you came out of it.

Had it once and I saw the X-ray of the spider web in my right lung and half of my left. The third anti-biotic (last round before Hospital/intensive care) killed it.
Not being able to breathe is no fun, and having a temperature/fever leaves memory/function at a loss. (to say the least).
I've heard that this is now probably going to be the instrument of my final demise, since it had such a strong hold once? Oh well, so what.
You wanna live forever?

Don't answer that.

Sorry to hear. :( I got hit with it about 7 years ago and there is a period of about 48 hours where I simply don't remember anything because I was in so much of a fog.

How come so many different antibiotics?
They gave me a two-pill cocktail at first, but it wasn't strong enough. Then they gave me the good stuff, the $20-a-pill power pills.

Back