Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Point me to fun free sci-fi webisodes

Discussion in 'Television & Streaming' started by ecsange, Jan 14, 2012.

Tags:
  1. ecsange

ecsange Scout

Hello - so I haven't yet tried out any webisodes and I'd love to. I am asking the Cool SCFI community to point me to some free sci-fi webisodes. And perhaps some that I might have to pay for, but just not much.

Briefly, how can I find them and why do you like them?

Thanks
    @inkdipped:cool:

2. Tim

Tim Creative Writer

Well, we created this child forum as a rise in them started appearing recently.

We are hoping that people will collate links they've found to post here for watching and sharing. Therefore, hopefully any the members reading this will know what to d:.

Keep on sharing these finds everyone :)

3. TanadrineStudios

TanadrineStudios Ensign

This...

Just my personal opinion... :)

This guy is a role model as to how far I'd like to take my own series... technically he has completed 15 installments, but he decided to take them down and re-release them with completely original soundtracks and improved VFX.

4. ecsange

ecsange Scout

Thank you for that video. It Frontier looks great. I am definitely going to check it out. Fun stuff.
    :)@inkdipped

5. Scifi Sunday

Scifi Sunday Tony - Scifi Sunday

Got a cool Radio Theatre production "The intrepid adventures of the USS Starbucks"
    can listen or download free from website
    www.scifisunday.co.uk

it's like Star Trek, But from the north of England, and cheap, well cheaper!

6. TimEuler

TimEuler Cadet

check out

36pillars.com

36 are the number of people. They are human. They balance out the equilibrium of the earth -- if all die within sunrise to sunset -- then we die -- the battle continues. They are Pillars.

7. Frontieranimation

Frontieranimation Scout

Hey there,
    We are working on revamping a 12 episode series, we are based in new Zealand and redoing the first episode, take a look at the original series at http://frontieranimation.com let us know what you think.

8. Space Dominators

Space Dominators Cadet

9. Nerdcore13

Nerdcore13 SciFi Extrodinaire

This is currently my favorite SciFi web series (SciFi Comedy). Great FX, great story lines, and quite hilarious! Transolar Galactica:

Season 1 Trailer Here

I watched all their episodes from their Facebook page. They have 10 episodes in their first season and some cool behind the scenes footage too. Enoy! (y)

10. charleshudgen

charleshudgen Scout

I haven't tried also Webisodes and I'd love to try it. It seems that this is interesting and actually it is my first time to hear webisodes. With all the videos that you guys posted would help me to find a perfect and interesting video for me. Thank you for the posts.

11. arohk

arohk Captain

12. TanadrineStudios

TanadrineStudios Ensign

Another great sci-fi series I discovered recently. Here is an animated short of the series, and below that is the first episode (3 released thus far)

[YOUTUBE]DjhsFEF6cZA&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]