Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Nintendo Pokemon

Discussion in 'Games' started by Dixonaitor, Aug 7, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Dixonaitor

Dixonaitor Cadet

What Do You Think Of It

2. Kevin

Kevin Code Monkey Staff Abductee

It came after my time. I'm sure it has its place but just not for me.

3. Mojo

Mojo Rocket Ranger

My kids are mad crazy about Pokemon.

[​IMG]

4. gogoejoe

gogoejoe Guest

My kids are too mad about the pokemon. He like the pikachu because of the It is very cute pokemon. he like it so much.It's power is too good and I like pikachu.

5. IllusionRock

IllusionRock Guardian of the Mountain

The games themselves are good, however the anime is just too repetitive (how many times can team rocket fail to capture Pikachu. And Ash rarely catches pokemon). May seem harsh to say.

6. Kevin

Kevin Code Monkey Staff Abductee

Depends on the intended age of the viewers. For younger children they learn by repetition and form thought processes by anticipating what is coming up next. It is a bit akin to young kids having a particular DVD of Sesame Street (or Barney or Young Einstein or Spongebob, etc.) that they just love to watch over & over again.

7. Dalamar

Dalamar Scout

Back when I was the proper age for it , it was good stuff. I clearly remember waking up every Sunday in 8:00 just to watch it.

It's amazing how much you change in just 8 years. I recently watched some episodes , just to see how I'd perceive it now, and I think it's ******ed, but well ... intended audience.

8. BenjaminTillman6

BenjaminTillman6 Cadet

That's awesome. Having Pokemon in this time, I could actually see people trying to ban it. Great work to those who made it.

9. only4u

only4u Scout

I love to watch Pokemon in childhood but not now.. It was one of my fave cartoon series.