Nintendo Pokemon

My kids are mad crazy about Pokemon.

pokemon_serie.jpg

My kids are too mad about the pokemon. He like the pikachu because of the It is very cute pokemon. he like it so much.It's power is too good and I like pikachu.

The games themselves are good, however the anime is just too repetitive (how many times can team rocket fail to capture Pikachu. And Ash rarely catches pokemon). May seem harsh to say.

The games themselves are good, however the anime is just too repetitive (how many times can team rocket fail to capture Pikachu. And Ash rarely catches pokemon). May seem harsh to say.
Depends on the intended age of the viewers. For younger children they learn by repetition and form thought processes by anticipating what is coming up next. It is a bit akin to young kids having a particular DVD of Sesame Street (or Barney or Young Einstein or Spongebob, etc.) that they just love to watch over & over again.

Back when I was the proper age for it , it was good stuff. I clearly remember waking up every Sunday in 8:00 just to watch it.

It's amazing how much you change in just 8 years. I recently watched some episodes , just to see how I'd perceive it now, and I think it's ******ed, but well ... intended audience.

Back